[Campaign Setting] Greenhill

General topics, including off-topic discussion, goes here.
Mr Dark

[Campaign Setting] Greenhill

Post Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:01 pm

I am starting to share more of my Greenhill material on my blog. For now this is where it will be until it gets more refined. However, I will begin posting it here soon enough as I gage interest. What I hope to do is create a setting just for BFRPG that is based on some classic styles that were used by Dave Arneson and others of the early days. I hope to see you there and hear from you all.
Donner Party Meats: We're here to serve YOU!!
Hywaywolf

Re: [Campaign Setting] Greenhill

Post Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:00 pm

Its looking good.
RelevantSky

Post Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:11 am

I'm really enjoying reading your train of thought and the genesis of each aspect of Greenhill.
Mr Dark

Post Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:35 pm

Thanks for the kind words. I know it has been awhile since I posted anything. I could go into excuses and what has been going on, I won't. I will leave it at having a final burnout with C&C and other AD&D style games. I am just now getting enough mojo back to consider running and I am going to be using Greenhill in a store game for some beginners. I will also be using BFRPG for this and am in the process of getting everything together for this.

I also just pulled the trigger on the print version of the Field Guide and have been making notes on what the setting will use in the way of options and supplements. I don't expect to be running full on until mid January but I wanted to let you guys know what I am doing.
Donner Party Meats: We're here to serve YOU!!