AA1.8 Vault of Eihort

Creating game materials? Monsters, spells, classes, adventures? This is the place!
Metroknight

Re: AA1.8 Vault of Eihort

Post Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:47 pm

I already ran the Vault of Eihort module awhile ago but I had ripped it apart and changed things to fit in my campaign.

I added some skeletons in the main chamber and other areas just to mess with the characters then I changed the location of the secret doors leading into to the next chamber. I hid a secret door / passage that would lead around the teleporting trap but it had penalties to be found due to the fog. On the other side of the teleporting trap was the secret door leading to the next section. The players spent a long time trying to figure out why they were not getting anywhere.

Overall, it was ok but just had to be changed for my group since I use a modified BFRPG system.
Knights of the Written Word 2 is group that is focused on text based gaming on roll20.
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Post Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:21 pm

Hywaywolf wrote:Other than the scroll I don't know what about this that needs work and I won't take it on myself to delete a major portion of someone else's work even if I don't believe it would hurt the module one bit to get rid of it.
Then I guess I'll have to. :D
My personal site: www.gonnerman.org
Hywaywolf

Post Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:53 am

Solomoriah wrote:
Hywaywolf wrote:Other than the scroll I don't know what about this that needs work and I won't take it on myself to delete a major portion of someone else's work even if I don't believe it would hurt the module one bit to get rid of it.
Then I guess I'll have to. :D
I was wondering if my hint was strong enough :) it was.