Equine Races

Creating game materials? Monsters, spells, classes, adventures? This is the place!
Joe the Rat

Re: Equine Races

Post by Joe the Rat »

Hywaywolf wrote:This isn't something I would ever play, but my daughter loves MLP. She used to play BFRPG, but she started hanging with a bad crowd and plays using GURPs now. I see people using BFRPG to make a Space game, western game, and others. Nothing wrong with making your fantasy any fantasy you want. What would be wrong would to put any of these others, ponies, space, western, guns, into the core rules. :) NO NO NO ;)
So I shouldn't bring up the GURPS My Small Horsie supplement? :twisted:
Go with a smile!
Sir Bedivere

Post by Sir Bedivere »

Hywaywolf wrote:She used to play BFRPG, but she started hanging with a bad crowd and plays using GURPs now.
Oh, man. You know, they have rehab programs for that. You might look into it.
Hywaywolf

Post by Hywaywolf »

If you actually have a Gurps MLP supplement she would love it. I told her about this and she immediately started creating a campaign to run in gurps.

Rehab, haha. Well, she's happy so I can't complain.
MedievalMan

Post by MedievalMan »

So to get this thread back on topic, anyone else want to see more stuff to further supplement this supplement? If not, then all I need is the feedback I outlined above (which would be really appreciated) and then I can call it a day on my ponies.