Basic Fantasy RPG Core Rules 3rd Edition

Creating game materials? Monsters, spells, classes, adventures? This is the place!
teaman

Re: Basic Fantasy RPG Core Rules 3rd Edition

Post Sun Dec 29, 2019 8:23 pm

mattlingdominus wrote:
Sun Dec 29, 2019 7:56 pm
First post here so I think I should say a huge thank you to Chris and all the contributors. Excellent work.

I've had a look around the forum and at some of the European language translations but can't see any reference to a Metric units conversion. Is this something that has been discussed and firmly decided against having in some form?

If not, I would be happy to have a go at putting together my own conversion rules of thumb and converted tables.
Welcome aboard Matt! you can always put together a table and then post it in the forums, probably in the workshop. I'm not the boss around here, but I think it would be welcome here.

How many euros in a gold piece?
Teaman is the sole proprietor of Sharp Mountain Games at drivethrurpg.com. (Soon he'll be able to purchase the name brand peanut butter!). Come take a look if you have some time.

http://drivethrurpg.com/browse/pub/8418 ... tain-Games
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Re: Basic Fantasy RPG Core Rules 3rd Edition

Post Sun Dec 29, 2019 8:54 pm

Metric conversion has been done for each of the other translations where it's appropriate, but never in English. I'd prefer a consistent translation if at all possible.

3 m = 10 ft is a good compromise.
My personal site: www.gonnerman.org