BFRPG Game Master's Screen by Scott Abraham

Creating game materials? Monsters, spells, classes, adventures? This is the place!
chiisu81

Re: BFRPG Game Master's Screen by Scott Abraham

Post Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:13 pm

New version uploaded by Solo.
Scott has kindly submitted a new four panel version of his GM's Screen. This one includes artwork for the reverse side of each panel. For those who prefer the original version, good news, we're keeping both on the website!
gabeprime

Post Mon Apr 01, 2019 1:06 am

I really like the new version. I've spotted a typo though. Not sure if this is the place to bring it up. On Page 2 under Opening Doors, the fourth item reads: "Never grater than 5 in 6". Grater should be spelt greater.
peelseel2

Post Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:39 am

mTeasdale wrote:
Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:39 am
Anyone made a portrait version of this ?
I have made a four panel portrait version of this and sent it to Solomoriah.
gabeprime wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 1:06 am
I really like the new version. I've spotted a typo though. Not sure if this is the place to bring it up. On Page 2 under Opening Doors, the fourth item reads: "Never grater than 5 in 6". Grater should be spelt greater.
Good catch! That error has been around on all screen versions so far! I sent Solomoriah some updated files.
chiisu81

Post Thu May 16, 2019 7:15 am

Game Master's Screen by Scott Abraham, Release 2 -- May 16, 2019: Scott Abraham has kindly provided an updated version of his five panel GM's screen, mainly, it seems, to correct a spelling issue.