Supplement Checklist

Creating game materials? Monsters, spells, classes, adventures? This is the place!
seppukuzushi

Supplement Checklist

Post by seppukuzushi »

This is the initial result from an idea I ran by the discord. The core idea is quite simple. The document serves as a print-out or discrete file that a GM can point players to as a reference for a campaign which makes use of more than a handful of additional resources.

A few notes. The style guide indicates titles of other works should generally be in bold. As the body of this text consists almost entirely of titles, I have elected not to follow that recommendation in this context for considerations of readability. That can be easily corrected if necessary.

Currently, this largely correlates with the downloads page. I wanted some community input concerning the basis for including other resources.

I've excluded supplements from the list which are of primary concern to the Game Master. Feel free to suggest items to add or remove.

So here at least is a first release to build on. Hopefully there are no obvious errors and it proves useful.
Attachments
BF-Supplement-Checklist-r1.pdf
(67.72 KiB) Downloaded 190 times
BF-Supplement-Checklist-r1.odt
(23.62 KiB) Downloaded 113 times
Play Nice & Roll Dice