Dice Roll Table for Excel

Creating game materials? Monsters, spells, classes, adventures? This is the place!
GregF

Dice Roll Table for Excel

Post by GregF »

Here is an Excel table that I created to help out the new players that we have. You just have to enter the values from the roll in the attributes. Everything else is automated. When a Race or Class meets its minimum requirements, an "X" is placed in the class graph to indicate that it is available. This also goes for the "Yes" or "No" besides the races. The Quasi classes are also represented to show if the requirements are reached. I created this to save time bouncing around. I just created it so there may be errors. Let me know if you find any so I can adjust my own excel sheet. My wife and I have a lot of fun with this at "Character Creation Parities" where each person rolls and enters in one attribute at a time. Since it is in real time, it makes it very interactive.
Attachments
Roll Calculator.xlsx
(34.39 KiB) Downloaded 156 times
GregF

Re: Dice Roll Table for Excel

Post by GregF »

I have updated the table to omit calculations for classes that cannot exist with certain races and fixed a couple of errors. Always a work in progress. There are "." in selections that that are not allowed. A couple of the races stated "that in rare cases" they can be a certain class. These are also omitted in the form. None of the four basic groups have "." in them due to needing these cells for calculations.
Attachments
Roll CalculatorV1.xlsx
(33.79 KiB) Downloaded 148 times