Mapmatic Morgansfort

Creating game materials? Monsters, spells, classes, adventures? This is the place!
Nekron99

Mapmatic Morgansfort

Post by Nekron99 »

Trying to use only BFRPG organic assets to do up a floor plan for Morgansfort.
This is going strictly off the description in the adventure, with the following exception of the troop stairs stuck up in that cubby between Bldg #24 and #25, and the way I was forced to do the curved towers.

Still to do:
Finish the second floor of the Barons Manor.
Finish the Cellar/Dungeon/Crypts level, but that will not change much from my other version (somewhere on the forum).
Finish the 4th Floor map (which is just the tops of the towers really)

Scale is 1 Sq = 5 Foot
And after I am done I will need to figure out how to grab these without having to use "Snip it", which loses a lot of the clarity transferring them to .JPG.

Does anyone see any glaring errors?
Anything that is in the book that I may have missed?

I could not for the life of me figure out how to do the curved "Battlements" for the curved sections, but I think I worked it out pretty well. If anyone can tell me how to get those in there then I can adjust so it is more like the original map.
Attachments
Morgansfort 1st Flr.jpg
Morgansfort 1st Flr.jpg (190.17 KiB) Viewed 1498 times
Morgansfort 2nd Flr.jpg
Morgansfort 2nd Flr.jpg (186.49 KiB) Viewed 1498 times
Morgansfort 3rd Flr.jpg
Morgansfort 3rd Flr.jpg (289.56 KiB) Viewed 1498 times
Player: I drink the potion!
DM: Are you sure you want to do that?
Player: Um, no. Maybe, Why, do you think it would be stupid?
Nekron99

Re: Mapmatic Morgansfort

Post by Nekron99 »

Not sure if I like the "Thatch" look on those buildings. Might just go with the slash look like on the Barons buildings so it all looks uniform.
I also need to adjust the building numbers so they are in the same place from map to map.

The other maps I had made a couple of years ago, were cool and all, but they had way too much detail, and I did not need all that. I basically just need the layout of the buildings and interiors along with the roof tops so my characters can move around without me having to wing the descriptions too much (and so they do not change from game to game as I am terrible about taking notes).
Player: I drink the potion!
DM: Are you sure you want to do that?
Player: Um, no. Maybe, Why, do you think it would be stupid?