Making an adventuring party character sheet

Creating game materials? Monsters, spells, classes, adventures? This is the place!
Calcifer23

Making an adventuring party character sheet

Post by Calcifer23 »

EDIT: New revision posted. After experimenting with a solo play of morgansfort, I threw my old design right out of the window. This time I put more of a focus on solo play.

Note that I play with the DM screen up so I have quick access to all of the saves rather than spend sheet space on it.

NEW 6 party member sheet added in landscape orientation, updated with 2 pages because I couldn't decide which location I liked best for the XP. Let me know what you think!

---OP:

Hello everyone! First post here. I've fallen in love with the game and have started a one-on-one game with my signifigant other. She's leading a small party so I wanted a sheet with 4 simple character sheets, with less information than a full sheet but more information than most retainer sheets.

It's usage is that the player will have their own character sheet, will control the rest of the party, but the GM will manage the sheets for ease of use. As my player gets more familiar they will be free to manage all of the sheets of course.

I took inspiration from James Lemon's hand-drawn sheet :)

New pictures of the sheet in action. Pretty satisfied so far but the party of 4 is only level 1.
PXL_20210421_201958721.jpg
PXL_20210421_201958721.jpg (1.21 MiB) Viewed 3799 times
Attachments
BFRPG-Party-Sheet-Landscape-r2.pdf
2 page version. choose your XP location.
(1.29 MiB) Downloaded 289 times
BFRPG-Party-Sheet-r5.pdf
(399.32 KiB) Downloaded 317 times
Last edited by Calcifer23 on Mon May 03, 2021 10:41 am, edited 6 times in total.
Dimirag

Re: Making an adventuring party character sheet

Post by Dimirag »

Welcome to the Forum! Nicely done. I would divide the content in 2 pages, one for the PC in landscape so it can fit 6 PC, and the other side for marching order and other stuff.

Loyalty is needed only on NPC it can be removed id the page is for pc's...

(NOTE: I've moved the topic to the Workshop as material has been presented)
Sorry for any misspelling or writing error, I am not a native English speaker
Drawing portfolio: https://www.instagram.com/m.serena_dimirag/
Calcifer23

Post by Calcifer23 »

Good point on loyalty! My goal is to have everything I need to know thats happening with the party on one portrait sheet so that it fits easily next to an adventure module. I'm also debating making a sheet for party management seperate from the character sheets, though its nice to be able to give my player everything that is theirs on one sheet y'know? I feel like the center of this sheet could be made more useful. If this is something others will use, I'd be more than happy to make a landscape 6-member version

EDIT: New version in first post
CptClyde

Post by CptClyde »

I like this and will be using it. Thank you!
Dimirag

Post by Dimirag »

Common procedure is to upload files on the first post, as to make them easily available, and, if you upload a new version replace the old one with the file upping its release number, such as "File-r1" to "File-r2" which I've done here.
Sorry for any misspelling or writing error, I am not a native English speaker
Drawing portfolio: https://www.instagram.com/m.serena_dimirag/
chiisu81

Post by chiisu81 »

"BFRPG-Party-Sheet-r3" would be the ideal file-name for the next release 8-)
I like the look/design of this sheet, very clean and easy to quickly find everything
billiambabble

Post by billiambabble »

This is cool. I like it. I'm trying to solo-play whole parties of adventurers at the moment, this could come in very handy. * thumbs up *
Calcifer23

Post by Calcifer23 »

chiisu81 wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 4:46 pm "BFRPG-Party-Sheet-r3" would be the ideal file-name for the next release 8-)
I like the look/design of this sheet, very clean and easy to quickly find everything
Sounds good ^^

I'm glad people are interested! I'll work on some different versions as well :D
Calcifer23

Post by Calcifer23 »

billiambabble wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 4:52 pm This is cool. I like it. I'm trying to solo-play whole parties of adventurers at the moment, this could come in very handy. * thumbs up *
Anything specific you think the current sheet could use for this purpose? I'm working on filling in some blank areas with exploration duties and the like.
billiambabble

Post by billiambabble »

I like the idea of blocks with blanks spaces for the titles - is one of those for listing "spells known"? Just of the top off my head, and every player's needs will vary, I can see there are spell slots, but magic-using classes might need more room to right a list of spells (?).