Italian Translations

Creating game materials? Monsters, spells, classes, adventures? This is the place!
zeruhur

Italian Translations

Post Sun Feb 28, 2021 4:44 pm

The release of the Core Rules in Italian last November sparked the curiosity of the Italian community and the time seems ripe to extend the translation work to other volumes.
Currently under the coordination of reshaim (who has already edited the current edition), we are updating the current Italian r75 to r107. The work is well underway and has already entered the proofing phase.

In parallel to this, we have taken charge of the translation of these volumes / supplements:
- Beginner's Essentials (completed, in the proofing phase, soon I will upload it in the appropriate thread)
- BF1 (in progress)
- Field Guide
- Races Supplements (completed, need proofing)
- Classes Supplements (completed for the most part, need proofing)
- Sentient Weapons
- Thief Options
- Magic-User Options
- Almost Classes

The team brings together more than me and reshaim: Fabio_MP, Gazar, LordPersi and scatolettarossa.

I'm not sure I posted this in the correct section, in case I apologize.
We would like to use this thread to share the progress of the work and upload the related files.
Qoob

Re: Italian Translations

Post Tue Mar 16, 2021 4:05 am

I'll gladly join the team!

LordPersi let me know of this project and I can't wait to help out.
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Re: Italian Translations

Post Wed Mar 17, 2021 8:29 am

I'll allow this thread to stand for the moment, but by the rules there should be actual game materials in the thread or linked from the thread. Otherwise it's just a discussion.
My personal site: www.gonnerman.org