Core Rules Italian Translation

Creating game materials? Monsters, spells, classes, adventures? This is the place!
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Re: Core Rules Italian Translation

Post by Solomoriah »

I'm afraid there is no comprehensive listing. However, almost nothing significant changed. I added a handful of monsters, one magic item, and updated the tables to properly handle Normal Man characters. That, and a few spelling errors and added artwork.
My personal site: www.gonnerman.org
Ravenant

Post by Ravenant »

Solomoriah wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 7:05 pm I'm afraid there is no comprehensive listing. However, almost nothing significant changed. I added a handful of monsters, one magic item, and updated the tables to properly handle Normal Man characters. That, and a few spelling errors and added artwork.
Thank you, I'm going to check. Thank you also for the game you made.
zeruhur

Re: R75--->R107, the Italian issue :D

Post by zeruhur »

Ravenant wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 8:39 am Hi there, I'm a new user from Italy. I've just received my fantastic copy of BFRPG, but I've just discovered that it's a translation of the R75 version, so I thought I'd ask if there was already an accurate list of changes between R75 and the current R107 on this forum so that I could pencil in the volume I have.

Without it I would have to go through the English pdf line by line and it would take me longer.
Thank you all!
Hi Ravenant, we are already made the compare and updated the Italian version from r75 to r107. We are proofreading it and it is going to be ready for October. Contact me on PM if you want any details
buzzqw

Post by buzzqw »

Great news!

grazie mille!

BHH
Ravenant

Re: R75--->R107, the Italian issue :D

Post by Ravenant »

zeruhur wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 5:00 am
Ravenant wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 8:39 am Hi there, I'm a new user from Italy. I've just received my fantastic copy of BFRPG, but I've just discovered that it's a translation of the R75 version, so I thought I'd ask if there was already an accurate list of changes between R75 and the current R107 on this forum so that I could pencil in the volume I have.

Without it I would have to go through the English pdf line by line and it would take me longer.
Thank you all!
Hi Ravenant, we are already made the compare and updated the Italian version from r75 to r107. We are proofreading it and it is going to be ready for October. Contact me on PM if you want any details
Hello there! I'm writing in English, but I'm sure you're Italian as well... Good news, then! I'm going to write in private. Thank you!
Ravenant

Post by Ravenant »

Hello there! I'm updating my copy of Italian R75 to R107 using asterisks and pencil additions. I've just finished updating the Monsters chapter, 34 pages to go!
I'm writing here because of I'm gather the few monsters Solomoriah added from R75 to R107 in few pdf pages to print and insert in my own copy.
Maybe that work could be useful for both translators and others.
In addition, I offer to help in the work for the official release of the R107 in Italian.

Have a good time and games!
buzzqw

Post by buzzqw »

Hi!
any news about this project ?

qualche novita' ?

BHH
Gazar

Post by Gazar »

Hello there!
Here is the current situation of the full review and update to 3rd edition:
Part 1: complete
Part 2: complete
Part 3: work in progress
Part 4: complete
Part 5: complete
Part 6: complete
Part 7: to do
Part 8: to do

Then there will be some final checks, such as the alphabetical index entries etc.

We are getting there :) Mind that as it is a full review it's taking a while, of course...
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Post by Solomoriah »

I'd like it if you guys would send me your current work-in-progress as a backup.
My personal site: www.gonnerman.org
Gazar

Post by Gazar »

Sure! Where would you like me to send it? Should I upload it in the Dropbox folder you shared with me?