Accessible Character Sheet

Creating game materials? Monsters, spells, classes, adventures? This is the place!
rpgresearch

Re: Accessible Character Sheet

Post by rpgresearch »

Dimirag wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:40 pm
rpgresearch wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:29 am Any other tweaks anyone thinks might be needed?
Third page
"Open Locks" is both the first and last skill listed.

Turn Undead could use the HD value for each roll

Oops! I'll get that fixed shortly.
Our founder RPGing since 1977, we're a 501(c)3 non-profit research & human services charitable organization studying the effects of all RPG formats: tabletop, live-action, electronic, & hybrids. http://www.rpgresearch.com
rpgresearch

Post by rpgresearch »

Fixed duplicate open locks on page 3 skills.
Fixed missing Ghost listing on page 3 turning.
Tweaked turning section to also list as number of HD / creature as per suggestion.
Revision "n" on my end. Is this r2 for your standards? Or just fixed r1? To make it more convenient for you, how would you want me to list it while still tracking revision fixes like this?
Cheers!

P.S. Also attaching the LibreOffice Draw .odg file for anyone wanting to customize to their own ends. We still have our customized version with Appearance, Wounds tracking, etc.
Attachments
BFRPG-Accessible-Character-Sheet-by-Hawkes-Robinson-public-draft-20200227n-R1-fix-3-page-with-grids.pdf
(3.11 MiB) Downloaded 248 times
BFRPG-Accessible-Character-Sheet-by-Hawkes-Robinson-public-draft-20200227n-R1-fix-3-page-with-grids.odg
(3.9 MiB) Downloaded 234 times
Our founder RPGing since 1977, we're a 501(c)3 non-profit research & human services charitable organization studying the effects of all RPG formats: tabletop, live-action, electronic, & hybrids. http://www.rpgresearch.com
AlMan

Post by AlMan »

The rule on this forum is to edit the first post in this thread, remove the old attachments then add the new attachments. Then add a new post and let everyone know that the file has been updated. May I suggest BFRPG-Accessible-Character-Sheet-by-Hawkes-Robinson-public-draft-R#.pdf or .odg. Replace the # with the release number in this case use 2. If there is another release, change the release number to 3, and so on and so forth.
rpgresearch

Post by rpgresearch »

Ah! Thanks for the directions. I'll get to work on that later tonight to clean up the postings.
Thanks again!
-Hawke
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Post by Solomoriah »

Okay, that's just confusing. I'll rename it.

EDIT: Updated. Just FYI, I always write the release number in the filename like this:

This-File-r5.pdf

That is, the R is lowercase (r). But I say R in uppercase when I write about it. It's a personal issue... :D
My personal site: www.gonnerman.org
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Post by Solomoriah »

Announcing!

BFRPG Accessible Character Sheet by Hawkes Robinson, Release 2 -- March 27, 2020
Hawke Robinson has released this updated accessible character sheet.

https://basicfantasy.org/downloads.html ... arch-sheet
My personal site: www.gonnerman.org