AA3 Adventure Anthology 3

Creating game materials? Monsters, spells, classes, adventures? This is the place!
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Re: AA3 Adventure Anthology 3

Post Mon Jun 15, 2020 10:51 pm

I'm not up to 20.04 yet; I won't get it from updates until sometime next month. Then maybe I can help you. Sorry man.
My personal site: www.gonnerman.org
chiisu81

Post Tue Jun 16, 2020 1:16 pm

I'm.... not asking for troubleshooting help with Ubuntu 20.04. I'd like someone to see if they get the same issue when trying to edit the AA3 ODT, no matter what version OS/LibreOffice they're running.

I noticed that it is putting in a page break, but it's putting it before the final map/image of the last adventure (to clarify, I'm putting the cursor below the last map, on the page before the OGL license).
AlMan

Post Tue Jun 16, 2020 10:48 pm

chiisu81 wrote:
Tue Jun 16, 2020 1:16 pm
I'm.... not asking for troubleshooting help with Ubuntu 20.04. I'd like someone to see if they get the same issue when trying to edit the AA3 ODT, no matter what version OS/LibreOffice they're running.

I noticed that it is putting in a page break, but it's putting it before the final map/image of the last adventure (to clarify, I'm putting the cursor below the last map, on the page before the OGL license).
I tried it using Win 10 and LibreOffice Version: 6.4.3.2 (x64) and got the same result. Odd enough I tried to put a line break (Enter on the keyboard) in the same spot and it went above the map on the same page. Then went to the front of the OGL page title and put a page break in and that put a page between the last map and the OGL page.

These are my results yours maybe different. :)
teaman

Post Thu Jul 02, 2020 6:46 am

If there is a dragon in any of the adventures, DB Ellis posted a spectacular one here:

https://www.basicfantasy.org/forums/vie ... 579#p71579
Teaman is the sole proprietor of Sharp Mountain Games at drivethrurpg.com. (Soon he'll be able to purchase the name brand peanut butter!). Come take a look if you have some time.

http://drivethrurpg.com/browse/pub/8418 ... tain-Games