AA3 Adventure Anthology 3

Creating game materials? Monsters, spells, classes, adventures? This is the place!
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Re: AA3 Adventure Anthology 3

Post Sun Aug 30, 2020 9:55 pm

Trees and bushes and the like are hard to prevent... just spent some time doing yardwork. :D Only a military facility would normally keep less-traveled or border areas completely clear.
My personal site: www.gonnerman.org
chiisu81

Post Mon Aug 31, 2020 8:31 am

Wow those sketches :shock:
Zoltors Inkwell

Post Mon Aug 31, 2020 12:41 pm

Here is a thumbnail of the priest. Let me know what you like or don't like.
Priest.png
Priest.png (1.25 MiB) Viewed 232 times
My personal art page.
https://www.facebook.com/MWByouk
Zoltors Inkwell

Post Mon Aug 31, 2020 12:51 pm

Here is Gremilkin. She is close to being finished but I'm at the stage where changes can still be made. The first drawing is a solid coat and the second has the markings of a siamese cat. Let me know what you think.
Gremilkin1.png
Gremilkin1.png (4.53 MiB) Viewed 232 times
Gremilkin2.png
Gremilkin2.png (4.87 MiB) Viewed 232 times
My personal art page.
AlMan

Post Mon Aug 31, 2020 11:05 pm

Zoltors Inkwell wrote:
Mon Aug 31, 2020 12:41 pm
Here is a thumbnail of the priest. Let me know what you like or don't like.Priest.png
Zoltors Inkwell wrote:
Mon Aug 31, 2020 12:51 pm
Here is Gremilkin. She is close to being finished but I'm at the stage where changes can still be made. The first drawing is a solid coat and the second has the markings of a siamese cat. Let me know what you think.
Gremilkin1.png
Gremilkin2.png
Fader Vineknock is wonderful. And the Gremilkins are great too, I actually like #1 since the lighter fur color is more in standing with the Diety of Light. But #2 is cool too.

The best compliment I could give you is that you have equaled Teaman for showing emotion through the eyes of your subjects. The priest is looking like he has seen a vision of light and is at complete peace with the world, and that is the attitude that I have for him. Both Gremilkins have the look of a hunter and what she is going to pounce on next, man or mouse. Yes, I did notice the gift mouse you put at her feet which also gives her eyes that look like, "Look what I did!" (In a happy, cocky tone.) :D
Zoltors Inkwell

Post Tue Sep 01, 2020 9:34 pm

AlMan wrote:
Mon Aug 31, 2020 11:05 pm
Zoltors Inkwell wrote:
Mon Aug 31, 2020 12:41 pm
Here is a thumbnail of the priest. Let me know what you like or don't like.Priest.png
Zoltors Inkwell wrote:
Mon Aug 31, 2020 12:51 pm
Here is Gremilkin. She is close to being finished but I'm at the stage where changes can still be made. The first drawing is a solid coat and the second has the markings of a siamese cat. Let me know what you think.Gremilkin1.pngGremilkin2.png
Fader Vineknock is wonderful. And the Gremilkins are great too, I actually like #1 since the lighter fur color is more in standing with the Diety of Light. But #2 is cool too.

The best compliment I could give you is that you have equaled Teaman for showing emotion through the eyes of your subjects. The priest is looking like he has seen a vision of light and is at complete peace with the world, and that is the attitude that I have for him. Both Gremilkins have the look of a hunter and what she is going to pounce on next, man or mouse. Yes, I did notice the gift mouse you put at her feet which also gives her eyes that look like, "Look what I did!" (In a happy, cocky tone.) :D
Thanks Alman. Teaman is extremely talented and does a lot of great work.

Gremilkin should be finished tomorrow. I'm glad you liked her.

I will finalize Fader later this week. Still working on the cliff.
My personal art page.
Zoltors Inkwell

Post Tue Sep 01, 2020 9:44 pm

I need to know if I'm on the right track with Sister Crimpas. What kind veil does she wear? Are her eyes exposed or does the veil completely cover her face? Is it somewhat see-through, just enough to make out some features? Thanks again.
Sister.png
Sister.png (1.93 MiB) Viewed 196 times
My personal art page.
AlMan

Post Tue Sep 01, 2020 11:41 pm

Zoltors Inkwell wrote:
Tue Sep 01, 2020 9:44 pm
I need to know if I'm on the right track with Sister Crimpas. What kind veil does she wear? Are her eyes exposed or does the veil completely cover her face? Is it somewhat see-through, just enough to make out some features? Thanks again.Sister.png
The far left, the curse she is under has changed not only her facial appearance, but also her eyes so that if anyone even saw her eyes they would know she is no longer human. She has a humanoid shape yet, two arms, two legs, head and torso. The gauze covering her face allows her to see out, but no one can see clearly into her face. Thanks again for the great work.

Zoltor, sent you a PM to explain the sister's appearance since I didn't want to put it into the public forums, yet.
Zoltors Inkwell

Post Wed Sep 02, 2020 9:00 pm

Here is Gremilkin. Working on Fader and Sister Crimpas.
Gremilkin by MWByouk.png
Gremilkin by MWByouk.png (2.69 MiB) Viewed 167 times
My personal art page.
Zoltors Inkwell

Post Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:08 pm

Here is Fader Vineknock. Let me know what you think. Sister Crimpas is next. Still working on Grimfall.
Fader Vineknock by MWByouk.png
Fader Vineknock by MWByouk.png (4.12 MiB) Viewed 118 times
My personal art page.