NPC's

Creating game materials? Monsters, spells, classes, adventures? This is the place!
Zanobious

NPC's

Post by Zanobious »

Good morning everyone!!! I wanted to/ was encouraged to by the admin of the BFRPG FB page to create this thread. I have many NPC's which i am converting to BFRPG from other similar d20 systems. Of my own creation mind you, none of that copyright infrindgement stuff.
If you would like to contribute please feel free!
I hope some of you find these NPC's useful.
Note: My NPC's are condensed to 1 PDF sheet. Stats and background are on 1 PDF, if you would like a copy of one on an actual character sheet please let me know and i will make it happen.
Have a great day lads and lasses! Happy adventuring!
Take heart! NO not that one, thats the dwarves! Its a figure of speech!
Zanobious

Re: NPC's

Post by Zanobious »

Haldron Minote
Human Fighter, Level 5, Align L/N

Banished for crimes he didnt commit.
Attachments
Haldron.pdf
(132.6 KiB) Downloaded 285 times
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Post by Solomoriah »

Alright, first of all, nice! The format is condensed and easy to read.

I'd like to assemble an actual book of NPCs. For that, we'd need source format documents. If you're agreeable, feel free to upload them here and we'll put them together for you.

Thanks!
My personal site: www.gonnerman.org
Zanobious

Post by Zanobious »

Haldron Minote in Word format. :)
Attachments
Haldron.docx
(21.64 KiB) Downloaded 271 times
Zanobious

Post by Zanobious »

Solomoriah wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 11:32 pm Alright, first of all, nice! The format is condensed and easy to read.

I'd like to assemble an actual book of NPCs. For that, we'd need source format documents. If you're agreeable, feel free to upload them here and we'll put them together for you.

Thanks!
My apologies, meant to do that earlier but had a bad connection, and got distracted. SQUIRREL! I posted it just before this reply.

Thank you sir!
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Post by Solomoriah »

Thank you! I'll put together a proper book format after you have a few uploaded.

Also, guys, feel free to contribute to this book. We'll work out the formatting, just give us your best ideas!
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Post by Solomoriah »

BTW... I'm the admin who encouraged you. Also the author of the game. Welcome!
Zanobious

Post by Zanobious »

Solomoriah wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:32 am BTW... I'm the admin who encouraged you. Also the author of the game. Welcome!
Wow! Many thanks to you my friend! Love everything about it!
Zanobious

Captain Karvel

Post by Zanobious »

Captain Karvel

Human Scout, Level: 6 Align: N/G

Background: Karvel was a ship's captain before his ship was looted and destroyed by pirates. He was the only one to make it to shore, the rest were either killed or taken as slaves. That was 6 year ago. Kravel was trained by a group of natives, barbarians really, who found him on the coast. Anytime he finds treasure he leaves a stone with their sigil on it as praise to them.
He has since taken up treasure hunting and found that he quite enjoys it. He is known to enjoy his ale, sometimes too much.

Temperament: He is a care free man most of the time, but when he gets angry he pulls out his hook and waves it around or puts the point under his targets jaw. If you cant find him your best bet would be a tavern at the docks. He has been known to get into a scuffle a time or two. Some people call it a bar fight, he calls it happy hour. His most prized possessions are his Hook, his hat and his Cutlass. Well and his ale of course.

Appearance: Karvel walks like a seaman, even after all these years. His scruffy beard is tied into a loose tail and a little skull of some creature is tied to the end of it. He always wear his wide brimmed Captains hat, even when sneaking through the forest.

I hope you enjoy this unique NPC!
Attachments
Captain Karvel.docx
(14.31 KiB) Downloaded 269 times
Zanobious

Bracus, the Acursed

Post by Zanobious »

Bracus!
Level 6 Human Fighter, Align: L/N

Appearance: Bracus has an unkept appearance, the stubble on his face looks out or place, he has bags under his eyes and he groans anytime he sits or stands. His chainmail armor is partial rusted and in dire need of oil. His hair looks like his mother tussled it before sending him off to school.

Background: He was a Holy Warrior of the church of ________sent to put down a group of __________ worshipers performing a ritual. They summoned forth minor infernal beasts to kill him and his comrades. Bracus is the sole survivor of the battle and was cursed by an Infernal blade. The church has Shunned him as being possessed but he still prays in silence. He was married but his wife has taken their child and fled, their neighbors saying she was laying with an Infernal.

Temperament: Bracus has no patience and is very often irritated easily. When he does make his Saving throw he is very quiet and likes to sit and listen to the animals of the forest, or sleep. Bracus still defends the weak even though his views of the world have changed (L/G-L/N)
Attachments
Bracus_cursed.docx
(14.82 KiB) Downloaded 250 times