Mahlus in Dahlus (Adventure WIP)

Creating game materials? Monsters, spells, classes, adventures? This is the place!
puntspeedchunk

Mahlus in Dahlus (Adventure WIP)

Post by puntspeedchunk »

A few years ago, I wrote and ran this adventure for my 4E group. They really enjoyed the adventure, but because of a few little things (like a dissertation, no big deal :roll: ) I have not been able to convert it over to the system that I/we have switched over to. I figured posting it now would get me in gear to start working it over to be used with BFRPG - and make some improvements so it captures better the feel of the system/mechanics.

What I currently have is a full-module length (~32 pages) adventure for PCs levels 1~3 (preferably starting at level 1 and working up to 3), but is set for 4E of the world's most popular RPG.

Over the next few days, weeks (hopefully not months), I will start to work on converting it over and making adjustments and updates to it to make it "fit" more with BF. As of this moment (9/5), I do not have the template file ready to post ... I will hopefully have a working copy up soon.

As with my last adventure, I would appreciate (nay, love) any feedback or suggestions as I work on this project. Thanks!
Attachments
Mahlus in Dahlus.pdf
(1.04 MiB) Downloaded 281 times
puntspeedchunk

Re: Mahlus in Dahlus (Adventure WIP)

Post by puntspeedchunk »

Here are a couple of the working maps for the adventure. I will be adding more info for the town - so houses can be "explored" a bit more for bits and bobs.
Attachments
The Frontier.png
The Frontier.png (2.85 MiB) Viewed 2898 times
Dwarf King's Tomb.png
Dwarf King's Tomb.png (9.87 MiB) Viewed 2898 times
Dahlus.png
Dahlus.png (5.49 MiB) Viewed 2898 times
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Re: Mahlus in Dahlus (Adventure WIP)

Post by Solomoriah »

Nice stuff! If you post the adventure in source format, we can help you get it into the BFRPG standard format.
My personal site: www.gonnerman.org