CS2 The Dark Temple

Creating game materials? Monsters, spells, classes, adventures? This is the place!
User avatar
Zoltors Inkwell
Posts: 140
Joined: Mon Jul 06, 2020 8:12 pm

Re: CS2 The Dark Temple

Post Fri Aug 14, 2020 4:52 pm

Solomoriah wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 7:58 am Gorgeous!

Credit you as Zoltors Inkwell, or by another name? You can PM if you prefer.
Thank you Solomoriah. I would appreciate it if you could credit me as MWByouk.
My personal art page.
https://www.facebook.com/MWByouk
User avatar
Zoltors Inkwell
Posts: 140
Joined: Mon Jul 06, 2020 8:12 pm

Re: CS2 The Dark Temple

Post Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:12 pm

Here is some art for the Giant Hawk's Lair on page 26.
GH3.png
GH3.png (2.99 MiB) Viewed 535 times
My personal art page.
https://www.facebook.com/MWByouk
User avatar
Dimirag
Posts: 2547
Joined: Thu Oct 06, 2011 1:24 pm
Location: Buenos Aires (C.A.B.A.), Argentina
Contact:

Re: CS2 The Dark Temple

Post Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:28 pm

Nice work with the feathers!
Sorry for any misspelling or writing error, I am not a native English speaker
Drawing portfolio: https://www.instagram.com/m.serena_dimirag/
User avatar
teaman
Posts: 1057
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:04 pm
Contact:

Re: CS2 The Dark Temple

Post Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:49 pm

Zoltors Inkwell wrote: Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:12 pm Here is some art for the Giant Hawk's Lair on page 26.GH3.png
Perfect for that section! Great stuff.
Teaman is the sole proprietor of Sharp Mountain Games at roll20 and DTRPG

https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/p ... tain-games
http://drivethrurpg.com/browse/pub/8418 ... tain-Games
User avatar
Zoltors Inkwell
Posts: 140
Joined: Mon Jul 06, 2020 8:12 pm

Re: CS2 The Dark Temple

Post Tue Aug 18, 2020 9:06 pm

Dimirag wrote: Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:28 pm Nice work with the feathers!
Thanks Dimirag.
My personal art page.
https://www.facebook.com/MWByouk
User avatar
Zoltors Inkwell
Posts: 140
Joined: Mon Jul 06, 2020 8:12 pm

Re: CS2 The Dark Temple

Post Tue Aug 18, 2020 9:07 pm

teaman wrote: Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:49 pm
Zoltors Inkwell wrote: Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:12 pm Here is some art for the Giant Hawk's Lair on page 26.GH3.png
Perfect for that section! Great stuff.
Thanks Teaman.
My personal art page.
https://www.facebook.com/MWByouk
User avatar
Zoltors Inkwell
Posts: 140
Joined: Mon Jul 06, 2020 8:12 pm

Re: CS2 The Dark Temple

Post Sat Aug 22, 2020 7:52 pm

Here is a living statue for page 21.
LivingStatue.png
LivingStatue.png (3.69 MiB) Viewed 487 times
My personal art page.
https://www.facebook.com/MWByouk
User avatar
Bumblepig
Posts: 167
Joined: Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:16 am
Location: Herndon, VA

Re: CS2 The Dark Temple

Post Sat Aug 22, 2020 8:21 pm

Zoltors Inkwell wrote: Sat Aug 22, 2020 7:52 pm Here is a living statue for page 21.LivingStatue.png
That's exactly as I envisioned her! It's so cool to see an artist bring ideas to life.
I'm so jealous of you artists... I wish I could do that.

I like that little mouse too. Nice touch. :)
User avatar
Zoltors Inkwell
Posts: 140
Joined: Mon Jul 06, 2020 8:12 pm

Re: CS2 The Dark Temple

Post Sat Aug 22, 2020 8:53 pm

Bumblepig wrote: Sat Aug 22, 2020 8:21 pm
Zoltors Inkwell wrote: Sat Aug 22, 2020 7:52 pm Here is a living statue for page 21.LivingStatue.png
That's exactly as I envisioned her! It's so cool to see an artist bring ideas to life.
I'm so jealous of you artists... I wish I could do that.

I like that little mouse too. Nice touch. :)
I'm glad you like her. Trying to capture the angle was a little tough. There is also a spider in the top corner.
My personal art page.
https://www.facebook.com/MWByouk
User avatar
teaman
Posts: 1057
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:04 pm
Contact:

Re: CS2 The Dark Temple

Post Sun Aug 23, 2020 4:26 am

Zoltors Inkwell wrote: Sat Aug 22, 2020 7:52 pm Here is a living statue for page 21.LivingStatue.png
Applause!!!!

And you are right about capturing the angles. I've even used little statues and toys to help me from time to time.
Teaman is the sole proprietor of Sharp Mountain Games at roll20 and DTRPG

https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/p ... tain-games
http://drivethrurpg.com/browse/pub/8418 ... tain-Games
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests