Even More Character Sheets

Creating game materials? Monsters, spells, classes, adventures? This is the place!
Gvelty

Even More Character Sheets

Post by Gvelty »

Hello everyone,

I have created a character sheet that is basic yet useful. I tried to fit everything on one page while customizing each sheet for a specific character class in mind. I have created a magic-user, cleric, and a basic sheet. The basic sheet can be used for any character class. If I do make another sheet it will be a spell sheet for both the magic-user and the cleric to use. I have also added a thief character sheet that includes a section for the special skills like open locks, removing traps, pick pockets, move silently and related skills.
The latest release of the character sheets are on the Showcase:

https://www.basicfantasy.org/showcase.cgi?user=2456
Last edited by Gvelty on Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:24 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Gvelty

Re: Even More Character Sheets

Post by Gvelty »

I have also added a thief character sheet that includes a section for the special skills like open locks, removing traps, pick pockets, move silently and related skills.
Last edited by Gvelty on Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chiisu81

Post by chiisu81 »

That's a nice-looking sheet! 8-)
Gvelty

Post by Gvelty »

I have completed a spell sheet that should be able to be used with every caster class. I will later make the spell sheet the second page for both the Cleric and the Magic-User character sheets.
Last edited by Gvelty on Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Post by Solomoriah »

Gvelty, you are now a Showcase member. Feel free to post your sheets there if you like!
My personal site: www.gonnerman.org
Gvelty

Post by Gvelty »

Thanks for the wonderful opportunity letting me present my work in your showcase. I have made a few changes to all my character sheets when playing Basic Fantasy using the sheets over the weekend.

The changes that I have made are as follows:
  • All the saves were reorganized to mirror the order given in the Basic Fantasy rule book.
  • The ability scores and modifiers now have their own boxes.
  • There is now a place to put the eye color of your character at the top right of each character sheet.
  • An ammunition section was added under the weaponry section.
  • A total weight section was added in the equipment section.
  • There were minor touch ups throughout all the sheets to make the words line up and keep the consistency of the theme of each sheet.
  • The spell sheet is now the second page to both the cleric and magic-user sheets.
I wanted to place these updated sheets here to gather any more input before I post them on the Showcase.
Last edited by Gvelty on Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:22 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Gvelty

Post by Gvelty »

Here is the updated and revised Thief character sheet.
Gvelty

Post by Gvelty »

I have released a version 3 of my character sheets on the Showcase. With the third revision of my sheets, I just made some minor touch ups from the revision 2 sheets to make things fit more with the theme of the sheets and I also fixed some spacing issues that I saw with some of the headings.
I am always open for an feedback to make my sheets better.

https://www.basicfantasy.org/showcase.cgi?user=2456
chiisu81

Post by chiisu81 »

Gvelty, I added a showcase link to your last post. Normally I would've removed all your previous attachments and added the showcase link to the first post, but I didn't know if you'd want to keep those older releases online.
Gvelty

Post by Gvelty »

Moving the showcase link to the first post and getting rid of the attachments would be fine, since the latest release is on the showcase. I have already removed the attachments and placed the showcase link in the first post.
Last edited by Gvelty on Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:51 am, edited 1 time in total.