The Lost Pyramid

Creating game materials? Monsters, spells, classes, adventures? This is the place!
chiisu81

Re: The Lost Pyramid

Post by chiisu81 »

Put r7 in the Projects folder; hopefully it's a decent start 8-)
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Post by Solomoriah »

I'm going through it now.

I noticed you put #1 back on the encounters list. There is no #1. Please note the beginning of the first paragraph in that section... roll 1d6 and add the dungeon level to choose an encounter. So #1 is impossible.

I'm going to reorder that bit to make it more obvious; if you didn't see it, neither will many GMs.
My personal site: www.gonnerman.org
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Post by Solomoriah »

Okay, uploaded a revised R7. I filled in the "cat" encounter on the Lahurians table. We still need to go through that table and add XP values. Also, I was inconsistent... in some places, I have put the class and level after the AC, and in others I've listed Hit Dice instead of class and level. Didn't we decide the correct way to show an NPC was class and level first, then AC, then AB, and then #At? So one or both of us needs to look at that for R8.
chiisu81

Post by chiisu81 »

Solomoriah wrote:Didn't we decide the correct way to show an NPC was class and level first, then AC, then AB, and then #At? So one or both of us needs to look at that for R8.
Correct, that's how we have it in the Style Guide.
chiisu81

Post by chiisu81 »

Working on r8; I've re-ordered the wording for that table at the beginning (I did truly not see adding the dungeon level :oops: ), and I've worked on the stat-blocks. I also had to fix a few HP boxes that were in the wrong font and/or size.

I'm gonna try to work on adding a little more material before either posting r8 or sending to Solo.
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Post by Solomoriah »

I reordered that paragraph for my R7; what did you do to further reorder it?
chiisu81

Post by chiisu81 »

Here's how I re-worded it:
Lahurian encounters will be with groups of varying composition; roll a d6, add the dungeon level to the die roll, and consult the following table to choose a group:
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Post by Solomoriah »

Are you working with the R7 I uploaded, or the R7 you sent me? Because I merged my own R7 with the one you sent me and uploaded that, so the one in the first post is more current.
chiisu81

Post by chiisu81 »

Ok I re-downloaded r7 and have copy-pasted my fixed stat-blocks into it. Will work on it a little more before sending you r8. 8-)
chiisu81

Post by chiisu81 »

r8 uploaded, mostly the fixed stat-blocks. Added missing text on page headers ("Adventure Key"), but didn't fix headers for maps and OGL license. Also had to re-add Frogman image on intro page as the text was running onto next page, but likely will be adjusted again later.