Print and Fold Miniatures

Creating game materials? Monsters, spells, classes, adventures? This is the place!
Dimirag

Re: Print and Fold Miniatures

Post by Dimirag »

Hey Elouin, as long is it for Basic Fantasy and there is a page on the file crediting me for my pics I'm allowing you to do reversal black images for the backs, and to cut/edit any monster that is in a scene instead of a solo pic.
Sorry for any misspelling or writing error, I am not a native English speaker
Drawing portfolio: https://www.instagram.com/m.serena_dimirag/
Elouin

Post by Elouin »

So, after some tinkering i finally have a first version of the miniatures with silhouettes done.

Next to making those silhouettes, i resized them a little. I picked the monsters from the core rulebook, which have suitable images for miniatures(I am by no means done making the silhouettes for them). The "square size" of the Miniatures i took from the "Combat with floor Plans" supplement.
Attachments
PaFMiniatures.pdf
(280.68 KiB) Downloaded 312 times
PaFMiniatures.ods
(5.35 MiB) Downloaded 292 times
Elouin

Post by Elouin »

After a long Hiatus i finished the first Version of the Print and Fold Miniatures. I took all the Creatures from the Core Rulebook that had front facing images and created sillouhettes for the Backs. Also added Miniatures for Player Characters. I hope i did the Crediting right and also the Titlepage.
Attachments
TitlePage.odt
(263.58 KiB) Downloaded 251 times
PaFMiniatures.ods
(9.95 MiB) Downloaded 241 times
PaFMiniatures.pdf
(713.4 KiB) Downloaded 278 times
MinkyBoodle

Post by MinkyBoodle »

Elouin wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 11:44 am After a long Hiatus i finished the first Version of the Print and Fold Miniatures. I took all the Creatures from the Core Rulebook that had front facing images and created sillouhettes for the Backs. Also added Miniatures for Player Characters. I hope i did the Crediting right and also the Titlepage.
Love 'em!
"My love is my sword."
"If I were you I'd stay away from thoughts like that."
-Dekar and Guy, Lufia II