Penundra so far

Creating game materials? Monsters, spells, classes, adventures? This is the place!
teluria

Penundra so far

Post by teluria »

There's still work to do, but I feel good about the progress so far. I still need to add more details about certain items.

I'm running a slightly different magic system than straight BFRPG, but I've never liked the whole Vancian magic system anywayl.
Attachments
Penundra.odt
(29.28 KiB) Downloaded 294 times
Plagiarism is the sincerest form of Appreciation
orobouros

Re: Penundra so far

Post by orobouros »

Very interesting world. Saw your other post and thought you had a campaign set up. Any plans for that?
teluria

Re: Penundra so far

Post by teluria »

I'm running it on Roll20 on every other Friday night. I have 5 players so I don't have any openings, but I will be adding updates to the world doc as I get more figured out. Right now they're trying to find a flying pig (I am rerunning the first adventure to help me have time to write) although they got sidetracked by a footsore hill giant (Grumpleshnortz) who has asked them to get rid of the monsters in his house. Grumpleshnortz is a bit short on the glial count, so he and his dog Gnawzer (a VERY friendly Dire Wolf puppy; roll against con to avoid being licked to death <snicker>) are afraid to go into his house, as it's become a bit overgrown by a flower that Grumpleshnortz had brought home to go with the rest of the "purdy flowerz" in his hou-se.

Right now I'm going through a bunch of the supplements and picking and choosing and adding to the world doc as I go.
Plagiarism is the sincerest form of Appreciation