BF1 Morgansfort

Creating game materials? Monsters, spells, classes, adventures? This is the place!
gabeprime

Re: BF1 Morgansfort

Post by gabeprime »

As part of putting together my own notes for an upcoming BFRPG campaign using the Morgansfort module, I want to have the town map labeled along with short easy-reference notes for each building. I had to have three drawings otherwise the labels would just be too crowded. Since I’ve already done it, I figured I share my work here in case you find it useful, Solo.

I’ve posted the standalone drawings with the labels with no parchment texture in my artwork thread.
DCF1B976-383B-41BD-9561-B217DF893B7C.jpeg
DCF1B976-383B-41BD-9561-B217DF893B7C.jpeg (1.03 MiB) Viewed 4646 times
Hi! I’m Gabe.
Forever GM, cleric fan and part-time artist.
My art is on Instagram: @gabefuadraws.
I’m also on Mastodon: @gabrion.
Seven

Post by Seven »

Nice. I'm not sure about the top of the keep, though.
I'd imagine there would be a little shack or something on top. Or maybe just having it flat.
As is, the triangular hole just grab my eye.

Again, a giant step above the existing map.
It really brings the fort to life.
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Post by Solomoriah »

So I'm waking up to the fact that this one still isn't at print release candidate stage. Gabe, are you good with me integrating the maps of the fort you present above? I'll put them in as additional views, while keeping the traditional top-down map as well, since some GM's like one and some like the other. And since no hand-drawn Nameless maps have shown up, I'll be doing MapMatic versions of them to replace the crusty old maps in the book.
My personal site: www.gonnerman.org
chiisu81

Post by chiisu81 »

Gabe:
Solomoriah wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 1:16 am So I'm waking up to the fact that this one still isn't at print release candidate stage. Gabe, are you good with me integrating the maps of the fort you present above? I'll put them in as additional views, while keeping the traditional top-down map as well, since some GM's like one and some like the other. And since no hand-drawn Nameless maps have shown up, I'll be doing MapMatic versions of them to replace the crusty old maps in the book.
gabeprime

Post by gabeprime »

Solomoriah wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 1:16 am So I'm waking up to the fact that this one still isn't at print release candidate stage. Gabe, are you good with me integrating the maps of the fort you present above? I'll put them in as additional views, while keeping the traditional top-down map as well, since some GM's like one and some like the other. And since no hand-drawn Nameless maps have shown up, I'll be doing MapMatic versions of them to replace the crusty old maps in the book.
Yes, I’m good with the iso maps being used in the book. It would be my honour.

The non parchment version can be found here if that’s preferred: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=3695&start=50#p73251
Hi! I’m Gabe.
Forever GM, cleric fan and part-time artist.
My art is on Instagram: @gabefuadraws.
I’m also on Mastodon: @gabrion.
chiisu81

Post by chiisu81 »

Thank you Gabe 8-)
MrDave

Post by MrDave »

Heya
I'm preparing the adventure to run it and noticed that the Nameless Dungeon lacks secret door marks on its map. Specifically, room 59 has a secret door in northeast corner and room 61 has one in the northwest corner. I may have not noticed some other missing doors and at this moment I haven't read further.
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Post by Solomoriah »

Glad you caught that. I'm slowly working on this adventure, and will try to get that fixed.
My personal site: www.gonnerman.org
Messa

BF1 Morgansfort

Post by Messa »

I'm kind of confused how to determine the percentage of a certain monster attacking in Dungeon 1st Level.

Let's say there's a 75% chance a pack of three wolves will encounter the party.

Would I roll my percentile die, and if it's equal to or greater than 75, it's a definite encounter?

Thank you in advance. 😊
AlMan

Post by AlMan »

Messa wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:30 pm I'm kind of confused how to determine the percentage of a certain monster attacking in Dungeon 1st Level.

Let's say there's a 75% chance a pack of three wolves will encounter the party.

Would I roll my percentile die, and if it's equal to or greater than 75, it's a definite encounter?

Thank you in advance. 😊
Actually for percentile rolls, its number or below so roll percentile and 75 or less is an encounter.