[AA3] Cult of the Green Skull

Creating game materials? Monsters, spells, classes, adventures? This is the place!
chiisu81

Re: [AA3] SP1 Cult of the Green Skull

Post by chiisu81 »

Colin the Bard wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 9:20 pm Just read through this and really enjoyed it. A short-and-sweet little dungeon crawl! I'd love to contribute some artwork. If nobody else was working on them, I was thinking of doing the cult's skull symbol and maybe an illustration of the head-cleric in the Sanctum of Evil with the skeletons and zombie.

Also, if GM Parseth has any input on how the characters or symbol or anything should look let me know.
Hi Colin, as mentioned he hasn't been online in almost a year, so go ahead and sketch up what you're thinking and we can give a general "yay or nay". We look forward to what you come up with! 8-)
Colin the Bard

Post by Colin the Bard »

Alright, here is the first pass at the Cult's Skull Symbol. Not sure if this is too much; I went kind of Metal with it :D If it needs simplified or anything else let me know.

Will be working on the other illustration later this week.

Enjoy!
Attachments
SP1-Cult-of-the-Green-Skull Symbol by Colin Richards.jpg
SP1-Cult-of-the-Green-Skull Symbol by Colin Richards.jpg (1.7 MiB) Viewed 3627 times
chiisu81

Post by chiisu81 »

Wow! :shock: Incredible artwork, def. going into the next release!
Colin the Bard

Post by Colin the Bard »

Here is the illustration of the "Sanctum of Evil" with the head honcho and his minions. I really enjoyed working on this one. Cheers!
Attachments
SP1-Cult-of-the-Green-Skull Sanctum of Evil by Colin Richards.jpg
SP1-Cult-of-the-Green-Skull Sanctum of Evil by Colin Richards.jpg (3.93 MiB) Viewed 3585 times
SmootRK

Post by SmootRK »

very cool! great stuff!
Is it really the end, not some crazy dream?
chiisu81

Post by chiisu81 »

Wow! :shock:
chiisu81

Post by chiisu81 »

r8 uploaded to first post. Applied Al's corrections in the text. For the map, I put in Borgar's version. I don't think the entrance needs to be notated on there. I also edited the text to remove area 15, as the escape route is just the tunnel coming off of 14.
I also added Colin's artwork. 8-)
chiisu81

Post by chiisu81 »

Gonna go ahead and lock this thread, as I'm starting to put AA3 together, starting with this adventure. The AA3 thread will be updated and unlocked once I've finished the initial work.