[AA3] Cult of the Green Skull

Creating game materials? Monsters, spells, classes, adventures? This is the place!
chiisu81

Re: SP1 Cult of the Green Skull

Post by chiisu81 »

I am flattered! 8-) Just happy when we get new adventures, that's what I personally like to work on the most. And esp. as we get closer to gearing up for AA3.

Something went wocky in your files regarding the header, but don't worry about that as I'll work on it for later releases and for AA3 eventually. Your map will also need to be moved to before the OGL license (although as you can read in the adventure template thread I know the pain of layout work!); later we'll need to draw it up in MapMatic. The evil Elf & Cleric should be named.
GM Parseth

Re: [AA3] SP1 Cult of the Green Skull

Post by GM Parseth »

I'll work on that this weekend then! Thanks again for the help!
Working on - The Fallen City & The Baroness of Blood
chiisu81

Post by chiisu81 »

r4 uploaded to first post. Created MapMatic map, named Cleric & Magic-User, fixed stat-block styling.
GM Parseth

Post by GM Parseth »

Thank you so much for continuing this on! I lost my old computer and all the files that were on it @__@ Never let the fiancée download things they find online on computers anymore.

Stay awesome everyone!

Oh, and the last little bit I was going to work on it was to redo the number and levels of the players for it (ie 4-6 players of 1st level)
chiisu81

Post by chiisu81 »

r5 uploaded. Added the "4 to 6 players of Level 1" on the title page. Also changed some of the text into boxed text, but will likely need some re-working and additional details.
orobouros

Post by orobouros »

Git Repos are your friend for anything that you need to have under version control; makes for an okay backup system for certain things, too.

And my offer to help playtest stands!
chiisu81

Post by chiisu81 »

Yes they are (and Solo uses it for the Dungeoneer tool to boot), but on this site it's files hosted here and named by incremental release number.

I would def. appreciate another pair of eyes going through this, let alone playtesting! I will likely print out r5 soon and give it a full read-through again for things I need to change, add (esp. boxed text), etc. I really do want this to be a great entry for the eventual AA3.
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Post by Solomoriah »

Git will handle "binary" formats like ODT, but doesn't know how to handle incremental changes to them as it does with text formats. So we don't use git (or github) for that.
My personal site: www.gonnerman.org
GM Parseth

Post by GM Parseth »

I'm so very sorry I've been absent, life has just been absolutely crazy on my end. Chiiusa, you are like the embodiment of awesome I and thank you from the bottom of my heart.
chiisu81

Post by chiisu81 »

Always happy to help out 8-) No worries or rush on this. We have a few other adventures in various states, and I need to re-post one of mine before too long that will also be for AA3. We have quite a few other items to finish up before AA3 gets attention (not least of which is perhaps AA2).