[Fiction] Eastover Patrol & The Forgotten Hero

Creating game materials? Monsters, spells, classes, adventures? This is the place!
wwwwwww

Re: Eastover Patrol (NEW) & The Forgotten Hero (BFRPG Fiction)

Post by wwwwwww »

Just added a new story, Eastover Patrol, to the OP. Hope you enjoy it!
chiisu81

Post by chiisu81 »

Just finished reading it, very nice. 8-) Def. look forward to more!
wwwwwww

Post by wwwwwww »

chiisu81 wrote: Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:58 am Just finished reading it, very nice. 8-) Def. look forward to more!
Thank you for taking the time to read it and give feedback!
chiisu81

Post by chiisu81 »

Edit: text removed
jackel

Post by jackel »

Hello, I just finished the Eastover Patrol. I loved it and I want more of it. I will second or even third the request for more stories. I have yet to read the Forgotten Hero, but I will fix that here shortly. I will say that reading your story has me wanting to run another game more than before. I have been absent for WAY to long. It is also fueling my desire to finish some adventures that I have had running around in my mind. Thank you. Please keep them coming.
wwwwwww

Post by wwwwwww »

jackel wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:42 am Hello, I just finished the Eastover Patrol. I loved it and I want more of it. I will second or even third the request for more stories. I have yet to read the Forgotten Hero, but I will fix that here shortly. I will say that reading your story has me wanting to run another game more than before. I have been absent for WAY to long. It is also fueling my desire to finish some adventures that I have had running around in my mind. Thank you. Please keep them coming.
jackel, I can’t tell you enough how much I appreciate hearing that! That story is definitely one of my favorites. I’m glad you enjoyed it and I’ll see if I can capture enough fire to sit my butt down and write more. It can be hard if I think my work is just disappearing down a vacuum, which is why any kind of feedback helps motivate me to get after one of the many ideas in my brain. Thanks again, jackal!
Sir Daggerford

Post by Sir Daggerford »

I just finished Eastover Patrol. It was an excellent read! Several parts of it reminded me of R.A. Salvatore's work, which is some of my favorite fantasy literature.

I'll take on the Forgotten Hero as soon as I get the chance. Echoing what others have said, I would also very much like to read more of your work!
"Hide behind the mound of dead Bards!" -Flynn the Fine, Gamers: Dorkness Rising

An ex-parrot pining for the fjords, of course!
wwwwwww

Post by wwwwwww »

Sir Daggerford wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:50 pm I just finished Eastover Patrol. It was an excellent read! Several parts of it reminded me of R.A. Salvatore's work, which is some of my favorite fantasy literature.

I'll take on the Forgotten Hero as soon as I get the chance. Echoing what others have said, I would also very much like to read more of your work!
I really appreciate it, Daggerford! Just taking the time to give feedback means a lot! Regarding anything new, I've got a couple stories I've been bouncing back and forth on during my spare time. Hoping I'll have something new to put up in a little bit.