¡Basic Fantasy en español!

Creating game materials? Monsters, spells, classes, adventures? This is the place!
Jbastardov

Re: ¡Basic Fantasy en español!

Post Sun May 07, 2017 3:30 pm

kerc wrote:Let's go with method A. I gotta download LibreOffice and fire up my old laptop (I'm mostly a Chromebook dude). How do you wanna split the work?
I'm still working on yur first work, stuff have been kinda crazy on these parts lately. I say you PART 4 (Adventures) and I'll do PART 5 (Encounters) once I get there :)
kerc

Post Sun May 07, 2017 8:24 pm

Jbastardov wrote:
kerc wrote:Let's go with method A. I gotta download LibreOffice and fire up my old laptop (I'm mostly a Chromebook dude). How do you wanna split the work?
I'm still working on yur first work, stuff have been kinda crazy on these parts lately. I say you PART 4 (Adventures) and I'll do PART 5 (Encounters) once I get there :)
Deal!
Jbastardov

Post Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:01 pm

Hello all!

Just wanted you to know that this project is not abandoned, just coming along really slow for reasons (both planned and unplanned) that sadly go beyond my control.
kerc

Post Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:14 pm

Jbastardov wrote:Hello all!

Just wanted you to know that this project is not abandoned, just coming along really slow for reasons (both planned and unplanned) that sadly go beyond my control.
Oh, man, I haven't been able to do much on this, between family, work, my YouTube channel, and the two games I'm running!
Jbastardov

Post Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:34 am

I'm back!

I moved from my country to Spain, specifically Catalonia. It's been a month since I arrived and I finally got my hands on an old laptop that I can use to keep my work on the translation.

kerck have you been able to continue your work on this? If not, is no problem.
SmootRK

Post Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:46 am

Jbastardov wrote:I'm back!

I moved from my country to Spain, specifically Catalonia. It's been a month since I arrived and I finally got my hands on an old laptop that I can use to keep my work on the translation.

I am very happy to hear that you have moved to Spain from Venezuela.... so many problems brewing there... though latest news has problems in Spain as well.

Keep to the dungeons... safer there!
kerc

Post Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:42 pm

Jbastardov wrote:I'm back!

Oh, man, I wish I could move to Barcelona! I haven't done much at the moment with the book. I gotta look up where I left off...