¡Basic Fantasy en español!

Creating game materials? Monsters, spells, classes, adventures? This is the place!
Jbastardov

Re: ¡Basic Fantasy en español!

Post by Jbastardov »

kerc wrote:Let's go with method A. I gotta download LibreOffice and fire up my old laptop (I'm mostly a Chromebook dude). How do you wanna split the work?
I'm still working on yur first work, stuff have been kinda crazy on these parts lately. I say you PART 4 (Adventures) and I'll do PART 5 (Encounters) once I get there :)
kerc

Post by kerc »

Jbastardov wrote:
kerc wrote:Let's go with method A. I gotta download LibreOffice and fire up my old laptop (I'm mostly a Chromebook dude). How do you wanna split the work?
I'm still working on yur first work, stuff have been kinda crazy on these parts lately. I say you PART 4 (Adventures) and I'll do PART 5 (Encounters) once I get there :)
Deal!
Kerc | Dice Pencil & Paper | @dicepencilpaper
Jbastardov

Post by Jbastardov »

Hello all!

Just wanted you to know that this project is not abandoned, just coming along really slow for reasons (both planned and unplanned) that sadly go beyond my control.
kerc

Post by kerc »

Jbastardov wrote:Hello all!

Just wanted you to know that this project is not abandoned, just coming along really slow for reasons (both planned and unplanned) that sadly go beyond my control.
Oh, man, I haven't been able to do much on this, between family, work, my YouTube channel, and the two games I'm running!
Jbastardov

Post by Jbastardov »

I'm back!

I moved from my country to Spain, specifically Catalonia. It's been a month since I arrived and I finally got my hands on an old laptop that I can use to keep my work on the translation.

kerck have you been able to continue your work on this? If not, is no problem.
SmootRK

Post by SmootRK »

Jbastardov wrote:I'm back!

I moved from my country to Spain, specifically Catalonia. It's been a month since I arrived and I finally got my hands on an old laptop that I can use to keep my work on the translation.

I am very happy to hear that you have moved to Spain from Venezuela.... so many problems brewing there... though latest news has problems in Spain as well.

Keep to the dungeons... safer there!
Is it really the end, not some crazy dream?
kerc

Post by kerc »

Jbastardov wrote:I'm back!

Oh, man, I wish I could move to Barcelona! I haven't done much at the moment with the book. I gotta look up where I left off...
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Post by Solomoriah »

If there are any Spanish translators still on the forum... please send me your current work in progress. I'm afraid of it getting lost, as the Swedish translation did.
My personal site: www.gonnerman.org
Bitan

Post by Bitan »

*A wild Spanish translator appears!*
Hi, there I'm new to the forum. Some friends and I just reformed our old 'Club de Rol' and started playing Basic Fantasy through Discord, two of us live in Ireland, two in Madrid and the Master is in Galicia.
I'm not promising things that I cannot deliver, but, what I can deliver is a 'Beginners Essentials' fully translated into Castilian Spanish and in PDF format. Basically my own work, using your material in English and some help from the Portuguese and French translations posted in your site.
There are a couple of issues, I used LaTeX to put my work together (I needed to learn it, this project was a good motivation tool). Also, I used a public domain template for a certain commercial RPG's books. Am I allowed to publish that? Would you like to have a look at the file?
Regards.
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Post by Solomoriah »

You can share it here on the forum, but if it's not in our standard format I won't put it on the Downloads page. Sorry about that.

Still hoping to hear from the original translation team...
My personal site: www.gonnerman.org