Project Priorities

Creating game materials? Monsters, spells, classes, adventures? This is the place!
chiisu81

Re: Project Priorities

Post Wed May 15, 2019 3:20 pm

At your convenience 8-) I can update the News and each item's corresponding Workshop thread.
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Post Wed May 15, 2019 4:04 pm

Field Guide 1 is uploading.

I'm rethinking the monster index situation. What would you think of dropping it from all the Field Guides and having a separate index document? Because honestly, the index in FG1 will be worthless when FG2 goes to print, and so on for any possible FG3.
My personal site: www.gonnerman.org
chiisu81

Post Thu May 16, 2019 7:18 am

Yeah, that was the direction I was leaning towards, having the Monster Index as a sep. document. It's been a fairly popular download on Showcase, but I imagine before too long it'll be ready for the Downloads page.
chiisu81

Post Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:16 am

A lot of activity in recent weeks:

Field Guide 1: another small release with edits by Dimirag. This is getting closer to a print release, but may need some additional categorization work and may need some artwork to help with layout flow issues.

Field Guide 2: some additional edits by me and Solo. This is still behind FG1, but it's slowly making its way towards a print release candidate in the future.

Monster Index: this is now a sep. download on the Downloads page, and removed from FG 1&2.

CS1: this is finally almost in print. 8-)

Equipment Emporium: additional editing done, but still a bit of a ways off from print. Jeff has provided some additional artwork which helped greatly.

DC1: new release almost ready for print; once Solo goes over my little nitpicks I think it'll be ready.

JN1: new release should be ready for print, Solo just had to fix the page ordering/layout.

AA2: :(

JN2: new print release online.

Core Rules German Translation: Solo is working his way through flow and layout items.

Wandering Monsters: pending edits from AlMan, Solo will update NPC formatting; table of contents page numbers are off.
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Post Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:18 am

Right now, my priority is CS1. I'd like to have it in print by the end of August; Francisco expects to have the final art pieces to me by the end of July, so that should be possible.

... then in September, I'm planning a new contest. :D
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Post Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:42 pm

CS1 and Equipment Emporium as both very close to publication-readiness, and AA2 is not far behind. I'm considering holding the first two back and releasing all three at the same time, hopefully in another couple of weeks.

I got your DC1 revision, and will take a look at it shortly.