Project Priorities

Creating game materials? Monsters, spells, classes, adventures? This is the place!
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Re: Project Priorities

Post by Solomoriah »

Good idea, Chi.

BF3 uploaded. Just need to figure out what else I'm not getting done...
My personal site: www.gonnerman.org
chiisu81

Post by chiisu81 »

AA2: Overhead MapMatic maps need to be created for 2 of the adventures, but aside from a layout pass, a little more editing, and a little more artwork we're almost to the home stretch on this.

BF1: New print release candidate. Have briefly looked it over and can do a more detailed look after BF3, but I'm not anticipating anything holding this back from a new print release very soon.

BF3: Close to print release! I'm looking it over right now, and so far nothing's jumping out at me.

Core Rules Translations (French): From what I can read, I think this is ready for layout work, despite Elwing's odd version numbering and apparent miscommunication about layout work.

Core Rules Translations (German and Spanish): From what I can read, both are in the hands of translators and will rely on them finishing before Solo can begin to work on layout, etc.

CS1: Borgar's map needs to be added once a grid is superimposed on it. Al also has some editing notes. May be close to a print release candidate, though I'd personally like to see a bit more artwork added if at all possible.

CS2: I have a note/question on the thread that needs to be addressed. I started work on an entry, but with no feedback after several weeks I grumpily deleted the thread. I will likely finish the entry in due time and send it directly to Solo for his feedback and possible/eventual inclusion in a future release.

FG1: In Solo's hands.

FG2: Still getting artwork coming in. Waiting on a few pieces to be re-scanned by Urric. While the pace of work is still on the faster side FG2 isn't quite ready for the Downloads page, but it won't be long!
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Post by Solomoriah »

BF3 and JN3 covers uploaded, so we can scratch that off the list.

EDIT: Also, CS1 cover is uploaded.
chiisu81

Post by chiisu81 »

Core Rules: a paperback was re-added on DTRPG. Depending on how it does, perhaps others will follow!

AA2: Solo has r23. Overhead MapMatic maps need to be created for 2 of the adventures. If Solo hasn't started on these, I can begin them on MapMatic +2 and let Solo know when they're ready either to be put into AA2 or he can finish the maps and put them in.

Core Rules Translations (French): Elwing has let me know he has finished his work with his release 76, so this is ready for Solo to begin a layout pass.

Core Rules Translations (German): Lars has done another proofing pass and updated his tablet-friendly version. Solo has asked him to copy+paste that corrected text into the main file; once completed Solo can begin his layout work.

Core Rules Translations (Spanish): Still in the hands of translators and will rely on them finishing before Solo can begin to work on layout, etc.

CS1: r13 has been posted with Borgar's maps. I've emailed Solo KJ's artwork to be added, and asked about 2 others in the Artwork sub-forum. Solo will be doing a little more testing, but we're getting closer to a print release candidate!

CS2: r7 has been posted with my submission. Could still use another submission or two, and it also needs quite a bit of editing and hopefully some artwork. Still quite a ways off from a print release candidate.

Equipment Emporium Supplement: borgar has submitted many illustrations in the Projects folder. Solo is tweaking the layout/order of some sections, and will be placing borgar's artwork either at the same time or afterwards. Hopefully not too long before a print release candidate!

FG1: In Solo's hands. A new release was posted not too long ago, but still a ways off from a print release candidate.

FG2: This is now on the Downloads page. I have added the most recent submitted artwork and put r32 in the Projects folder for Solo.

The Lost Pyramid: momentum has started a little bit on this. Solo has posted r7, and I'm working on r8 to send to him before too long.
chiisu81

Post by chiisu81 »

AA2: Solo has r23. Overhead MapMatic maps need to be created for 2 of the adventures.

Core Rules Translations (German): Lars has done yet another proofing pass and updated his tablet-friendly version. Solo has asked him to copy+paste that corrected text into the main file; once completed Solo can begin his layout work. It is up to Lars whether to copy+paste his corrections so far, or to wait if he will do any further passes on the tablet-friendly version.

CS1: r16 emailed to Solo. After it's posted I will do another editing pass on the majority of the adventures.

CS2: r8 has been posted with a few illustrations thanks to Bruce. Could still use another submission or two, and it also needs quite a bit of editing and hopefully some more artwork. Still quite a ways off from a print release candidate (considering CS1 isn't in print yet, CS2 is likely quite far off).

Equipment Emporium Supplement: Solo has posted r14. Lots of recent edits and many illustrations included. This is going at a nice pace, but still needs more work, likely more content, and layout hammering before a print release candidate.

Magical Item Compendium: I've posted r5. Starting to get some illustrations, but needs quite a bit more content.

FG1: Both Clever_Munkey and myself have recently posted several items to be looked over and decided on. I also added a note about my monster index to integrate/replace what's in FG1.

FG2: Solo recently posted r32. Clever_Munkey recently posted quite a few items to be looked over and decided on. I also added a note about my monster index to integrate/replace what's in FG2.
chiisu81

Post by chiisu81 »

AA2 r24, CS1 r16, DC1 r 19, FG1 r32, JN1 r21, and JN2 r19 are in the Projects folder. On some of the threads I've posted what all has been edited, others I haven't; Solo you may need to compare documents if needed.

Core Rules (French Translation): Elwing has presumably finished his translation, editing, etc. but like the German version I'd like for him to also verify that he has actually completed all of his work before Solo begins to tackle this and get it ready for a print release candidate. I know the cover also needs to be worked on (same as for German of course). Overall, the German translation is due to be brought up to print release candidate first, unless Solo deems otherwise (it's been sitting in the queue longer).

Core Rules (German Translation): Lars has sent ger12 to Solo (via email and/or web upload). However, I think before Solo begins the heavy work of layout Lars needs to verify that he is now actually/finally finished with the majority of edits, etc.
Edit: Lars has confirmed completion of his work.

CS2: still needs more entries if it's ever to see print.

Equipment Emporium Supplement: not honestly sure what this needs to get closer to a print release candidate.

FG2: Solo has r34. He's posted a combined/corrected entry for the quill bear (combining the porcupine bear). The long bear still needs to be revised (or perhaps pulled for FG3). Once Solo resolves those 2 entries and sends r34 back to me, I can work on r35, primarily putting in a LOT more art Jeff and John have posted.

FG3: still in its early stages. I posted a new release with a ton of new art from Jeff, but most of those will need stats and text.
chiisu81

Post by chiisu81 »

chiisu81 wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:51 am AA2 r24, CS1 r16, DC1 r 19, FG1 r32, JN1 r21, and JN2 r19 are in the Projects folder.
I've pulled these out of the Projects folder, to continue editing them and incorporate new artwork that's been posted.
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Post by Solomoriah »

That's fine. I'll let you know when I'm back on the case, and we can work things out then.
chiisu81

Post by chiisu81 »

chiisu81 wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 4:02 pm
chiisu81 wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:51 am AA2 r24, CS1 r16, DC1 r 19, FG1 r32, JN1 r21, and JN2 r19 are in the Projects folder.
I've pulled these out of the Projects folder, to continue editing them and incorporate new artwork that's been posted.
I had sent you the zip of the files I had worked on months back. At your convenience can you post those on the Downloads page? I won't be doing any further work until then, as I honestly don't remember what all I had even changed/edited/updated.
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Post by Solomoriah »

I have that zip. I will go through it and update the Downloads page. I do plan to dig back in soon... let's see if my plans become actions.