Project Priorities

Creating game materials? Monsters, spells, classes, adventures? This is the place!
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Re: Project Priorities

Post Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:18 am

Good idea, Chi.

BF3 uploaded. Just need to figure out what else I'm not getting done...
My personal site: www.gonnerman.org
chiisu81

Post Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:11 am

AA2: Overhead MapMatic maps need to be created for 2 of the adventures, but aside from a layout pass, a little more editing, and a little more artwork we're almost to the home stretch on this.

BF1: New print release candidate. Have briefly looked it over and can do a more detailed look after BF3, but I'm not anticipating anything holding this back from a new print release very soon.

BF3: Close to print release! I'm looking it over right now, and so far nothing's jumping out at me.

Core Rules Translations (French): From what I can read, I think this is ready for layout work, despite Elwing's odd version numbering and apparent miscommunication about layout work.

Core Rules Translations (German and Spanish): From what I can read, both are in the hands of translators and will rely on them finishing before Solo can begin to work on layout, etc.

CS1: Borgar's map needs to be added once a grid is superimposed on it. Al also has some editing notes. May be close to a print release candidate, though I'd personally like to see a bit more artwork added if at all possible.

CS2: I have a note/question on the thread that needs to be addressed. I started work on an entry, but with no feedback after several weeks I grumpily deleted the thread. I will likely finish the entry in due time and send it directly to Solo for his feedback and possible/eventual inclusion in a future release.

FG1: In Solo's hands.

FG2: Still getting artwork coming in. Waiting on a few pieces to be re-scanned by Urric. While the pace of work is still on the faster side FG2 isn't quite ready for the Downloads page, but it won't be long!
I like to point out spelling mistakes and post GIFs.
Adventure & Supplement Templates | Style Guide
My works on Showcase
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Post Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:39 am

BF3 and JN3 covers uploaded, so we can scratch that off the list.

EDIT: Also, CS1 cover is uploaded.
My personal site: www.gonnerman.org
chiisu81

Post Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:55 pm

Core Rules: a paperback was re-added on DTRPG. Depending on how it does, perhaps others will follow!

AA2: Solo has r23. Overhead MapMatic maps need to be created for 2 of the adventures. If Solo hasn't started on these, I can begin them on MapMatic +2 and let Solo know when they're ready either to be put into AA2 or he can finish the maps and put them in.

Core Rules Translations (French): Elwing has let me know he has finished his work with his release 76, so this is ready for Solo to begin a layout pass.

Core Rules Translations (German): Lars has done another proofing pass and updated his tablet-friendly version. Solo has asked him to copy+paste that corrected text into the main file; once completed Solo can begin his layout work.

Core Rules Translations (Spanish): Still in the hands of translators and will rely on them finishing before Solo can begin to work on layout, etc.

CS1: r13 has been posted with Borgar's maps. I've emailed Solo KJ's artwork to be added, and asked about 2 others in the Artwork sub-forum. Solo will be doing a little more testing, but we're getting closer to a print release candidate!

CS2: r7 has been posted with my submission. Could still use another submission or two, and it also needs quite a bit of editing and hopefully some artwork. Still quite a ways off from a print release candidate.

Equipment Emporium Supplement: borgar has submitted many illustrations in the Projects folder. Solo is tweaking the layout/order of some sections, and will be placing borgar's artwork either at the same time or afterwards. Hopefully not too long before a print release candidate!

FG1: In Solo's hands. A new release was posted not too long ago, but still a ways off from a print release candidate.

FG2: This is now on the Downloads page. I have added the most recent submitted artwork and put r32 in the Projects folder for Solo.

The Lost Pyramid: momentum has started a little bit on this. Solo has posted r7, and I'm working on r8 to send to him before too long.
My works on Showcase
chiisu81

Post Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:54 am

AA2: Solo has r23. Overhead MapMatic maps need to be created for 2 of the adventures.

Core Rules Translations (German): Lars has done yet another proofing pass and updated his tablet-friendly version. Solo has asked him to copy+paste that corrected text into the main file; once completed Solo can begin his layout work. It is up to Lars whether to copy+paste his corrections so far, or to wait if he will do any further passes on the tablet-friendly version.

CS1: r16 emailed to Solo. After it's posted I will do another editing pass on the majority of the adventures.

CS2: r8 has been posted with a few illustrations thanks to Bruce. Could still use another submission or two, and it also needs quite a bit of editing and hopefully some more artwork. Still quite a ways off from a print release candidate (considering CS1 isn't in print yet, CS2 is likely quite far off).

Equipment Emporium Supplement: Solo has posted r14. Lots of recent edits and many illustrations included. This is going at a nice pace, but still needs more work, likely more content, and layout hammering before a print release candidate.

Magical Item Compendium: I've posted r5. Starting to get some illustrations, but needs quite a bit more content.

FG1: Both Clever_Munkey and myself have recently posted several items to be looked over and decided on. I also added a note about my monster index to integrate/replace what's in FG1.

FG2: Solo recently posted r32. Clever_Munkey recently posted quite a few items to be looked over and decided on. I also added a note about my monster index to integrate/replace what's in FG2.
My works on Showcase