CS1 Castle by the Sea

Creating game materials? Monsters, spells, classes, adventures? This is the place!
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Re: Castle by the Sea

Post by Solomoriah »

Yes, I think you did. I'll take a look later, when I'm on my home system.
My personal site: www.gonnerman.org
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Post by Solomoriah »

Chi, if you have time, feel free to go ahead and download the contest submissions and make any corrections that have not yet been applied. Send each to me as you get it done, and when I have them all I'll pack up the combined version and upload it.

If you have time, as I say. If you can't get to it, let me know and I'll do the packing up part first.
chiisu81

Post by chiisu81 »

Yep, I'll work on those and get them sent to you.
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Post by Solomoriah »

Thanks!
chiisu81

Post by chiisu81 »

Link to edited contest submissions sent to Solo.
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Post by Solomoriah »

I'm assembling the multimodule, and I've found a couple of issues with Fortress of the Barbarian Queen. To wit:

1) The Queen herself is rather complicated, a consequence of having all those Barbarian bits tacked on. I'd like to present a stripped-down version of that character as an alternative for those who don't use the Barbarian supplement but would like to run the adventure; we can retain the full details for those who want them.

2) More significantly, the adventure is for 2 to 6 characters, rather than 4 to 8. We should look it over carefully with an eye toward beefing it up a bit.
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Post by Solomoriah »

I just uploaded the first combined Castle by the Sea multimodule to the first post in this thread. I think it's already looking pretty good!

Two adventures still need blurbs, and I need to figure out how to cut down the ones that are there to keep it to one page. Or say less in my introduction... nah, that's just crazy talk.

:D
Dimirag

Post by Dimirag »

Solomoriah wrote:The Queen herself is rather complicated, a consequence of having all those Barbarian bits tacked on.
That's the motive why I didn't like the adventure. I like your idea of stripping all that can be taken from optional parts.
Sorry for any misspelling or writing error, I am not a native English speaker
Drawing portfolio: https://www.instagram.com/m.serena_dimirag/
quozl

Post by quozl »

Are we going to edit each adventure? I'd like to hear what people liked and didn't like about them as I'm using this as a learning experience to learn how to write adventures.
kalstone

Post by kalstone »

quozl wrote:Are we going to edit each adventure? I'd like to hear what people liked and didn't like about them as I'm using this as a learning experience to learn how to write adventures.
I hope so. This was the first adventure I've ever written, so I would love to have whatever feedback people wanted to provide. The more brutal the better. :D