Cops & Robbers

Creating game materials? Monsters, spells, classes, adventures? This is the place!
Dustinian

Cops & Robbers

Post by Dustinian »

Introduction:
Cops & Robbers lets you play a "modern" game. It includes rules for firearms, calculating AC, and accounting for magic.

Background:
I wrote this supplement for an upcoming game I'm running aboard a cargo ship in the 1920s. The first draft was written with the 1920s in mind, but I've revised the rules to account for multiple eras.

Disclaimer:
This supplement is only a supplement. It's a brief, two-page document with a few organized thoughts that should set the tone for a good, modern game. But this document is not a complete re-interpretation of the BFRPG core rules. Beyond setting the tone, the supplement leaves a lot of the detail up to the GM and player.

This document is a complete draft. But it is just a draft. As always, feedback is VERY welcome.

Download:
Dustinian
Dustinian

Re: BFRPG Modern: Cops & Robbers

Post by Dustinian »

Attached updated .PDF and .ODT to this post. The updates include:
  • Artwork (edited photos from a 1920's murder mystery dinner party my wife and I threw a few years ago).
  • Simplified firearms range mechanic.
  • Various editing changes.
cops_and_robbers.pdf
(183.45 KiB) Downloaded 471 times
cops_and_robbers.odt
(185.73 KiB) Downloaded 407 times
Give these rules a shot if you're itching to try a game from any time from the wild west up through now!
Dustinian