Reclamation of Castle Devyn

Creating game materials? Monsters, spells, classes, adventures? This is the place!
Grimfall

Re: Reclamation of Castle Devyn

Post Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:52 pm

No art requests for these guys, Chiisu?
chiisu81

Post Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:46 am

Artwork is always appreciated, but I don't ask for nor expect it. ;) If someone wants to do one or more pieces for this or any of the works for AA2, that's awesome.
I like to point out spelling mistakes and post GIFs.
Adventure Template | Style Guide
My works on Showcase
teaman

Post Sun Jun 19, 2016 6:33 pm

chiisu81 wrote:Artwork is always appreciated, but I don't ask for nor expect it. ;) If someone wants to do one or more pieces for this or any of the works for AA2, that's awesome.
Chi,

What do you need for AA2 or Reclamation of Castle Devyn? And do you need a color piece for either. I'd be willing to do a piece or two.

Let me know on the board or drop me a PM.

Ever brewing,

Teaman
Teaman is the sole proprietor of Sharp Mountain Games at drivethrurpg.com. (Soon he'll be able to purchase the name brand peanut butter!). Come take a look if you have some time.

http://drivethrurpg.com/browse/pub/8418 ... tain-Games
chiisu81

Post Tue Jun 21, 2016 3:08 pm

Hi Teaman, that's very kind of you. 8-) I would first echo what Solo has always said, that we welcome any artwork and that we encourage the artists to submit what strikes them as they read the adventure/supplement.

It looks like you already have an image for CS1, but besides a couple images that module could always use more artwork, and it's the closest to getting to print. AA2 is bit further off, and I know my first submission (Temple) already has quite a few images. Other entries in AA2 could certainly use an image or two to spice them up and help get AA2 looking good for eventual print. I have submitted my short piece Raid on Tower Aquila for AA2, so if you see something in there (image of the tower, a taller artwork that'd fill a column about 2/3 would be cool!) that strikes your fancy that'd always be super-duper-amazing. ;)

Castle Devyn will likely not make it to print, so I can't say to give it any kind of priority. I would certainly think it'd be cool to have a nice color image, perhaps seeing the castle in the distance with the sky and water behind it as described. Since it'll remain a download-only item, color could work for it.

Any way you choose to go, we are as always appreciative of the artwork you submit that makes all of our writings that much more polished!
My works on Showcase
teaman

Post Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:43 am

Chiisu, which module is CS1? Just not sure. I will download them later today and see if I can come up with anything.
Teaman is the sole proprietor of Sharp Mountain Games at drivethrurpg.com. (Soon he'll be able to purchase the name brand peanut butter!). Come take a look if you have some time.

chiisu81

Post Wed Jun 22, 2016 6:58 am

My works on Showcase
teaman

Post Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:40 am

Chiisu, I couldn't find the Raid on Tower Aquila in AA2. Am I missing it?

chiisu81

Post Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:10 pm

It's been submitted for AA2 but somebody will have to integrate it for the next release. ;)

It's also available on Showcase: http://basicfantasy.org/showcase.cgi?sid=100
My works on Showcase
teaman

Post Thu Jun 23, 2016 5:24 pm

Just downloaded Auila tower, will try to sketch it up tomorrow.

Is the tower built party into the mountain? It was hard for me to tell from the map. Also, there is a lake by it, but not the ocean on the west side? There's some blank hexes there that I am not sure what they are.

chiisu81

Post Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:31 pm

Yes, I envisioned the base of the tower built against/into the steep land near the lake. No the ocean is just shown on the soutwest corner of the map, where the town Kazimir is. The tower is between Lake Jelena and (across the trail) the woods.
My works on Showcase