Basic Fantasy Field Guide 2

Creating game materials? Monsters, spells, classes, adventures? This is the place!
chiisu81

Re: Basic Fantasy Field Guide 2

Post Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:33 pm

1. Correct
2. Art is still being accepted; be sure to check Jeff's thread/contributions so that y'all don't draw for the same monster(s) ;)
3. Print, eventually. Solo is still working on the FG1 re-write, and until that's complete and he and I go through FG2 it's gonna be PDF only til then.
teaman

Post Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:53 pm

Thanks. Jeff is a drawing machine! I will keep it in mind should I do something other than fairy ladies. Still thinking about that volcano fairy.
Teaman is the sole proprietor of Sharp Mountain Games at drivethrurpg.com. (Soon he'll be able to purchase the name brand peanut butter!). Come take a look if you have some time.

http://drivethrurpg.com/browse/pub/8418 ... tain-Games
chiisu81

Post Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:23 pm

SmootRK wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:46 pm
Just saw this:

We have a "Boar, Polar" in the B's
but then later there is a "Sewer Boar" in the S's.

So far as I can tell, the Sewer Boar ought to be in the B's as well as "Boar, Sewer"

Very Minor thing, but I am a big fan of consistency... and I do like things to be grouped when it is appropriate. In similar fashion, I think the Bog Ogre ought to be in the guide as "Ogre, Bog", and embarrassingly that was one I put in (albeit from another source, so). :oops:
Agreed, I'll make sure they're moved (and updated in the Monster Index as well) for the next release. I still need the combined/fixed Bear entries before I work on the next release.
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Post Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:30 pm

All Field Guides will eventually be printed. Eventually.
My personal site: www.gonnerman.org