King of the Autumn's Harvest

Creating game materials? Monsters, spells, classes, adventures? This is the place!
Metroknight

Re: King of the Autumn's Harvest

Post by Metroknight »

SerGavin wrote:Hey guys.
I just ran the autumn festival with my group as level zeros, with a few house-rules to better fit the way that we play the game, at first I was Unsure whether or not they would like it, as we normally play more combat oriented high level campaigns (they seem to like it that way, either I'm not a very good storyteller or they just want to fight lots) but I'm happy to say that it went fantastically! They loved it, and one of them even told me it was their favourate session to date! I have some suggestions for possible improvement, but I'll ask my players some questions first. Thanks for making this, it was a pleasure to DM, very nicely laid out and easy to read. Did this with nearly no prep.
Me and you need to talk notes as you know I'm working the autumn festival as the level 0 in my pbp game.
Babarock

Re: King of the Autumn's Harvest

Post by Babarock »

That's really encouraging, guys! I'm sure I speak for both of Dusty and myself when I say it great to see what started as an adventure and grew into campaign setting is already being enjoyed by others. We've diverted our game development conversation to private email.

There's been volumes of development going on that would've clogged up this thread and spoiled the surprise for any players out there. As it stands, Autumnpeak is becoming a truly detailed and rich environment ripe for adventure with sandbox seeds sprinkled about and a five part story-line intended to bring a playing party from level 1 through to around level 4 or 5.

Ultimately, its Dusty's brain child. I'm just proud to be a part of it!