AA2 Adventure Anthology 2

Creating game materials? Monsters, spells, classes, adventures? This is the place!
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Re: AA2 Adventure Anthology 2

Post by Solomoriah »

We should cut off AA2 somewhere in the vicinity of 80-100 pages, and begin serious editing of that document; AA3 would then acquire whatever didn't fit. I don't want the AA series multimodules being too different in size.
My personal site: www.gonnerman.org
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Post by Solomoriah »

In the next release, don't forget to bump the copyright date on the title page and in the OGL text. Just for AA2, not for the included adventures.

I see it's 72 numbered pages. AA1 R18 is 84 numbered pages, so another 12 pages will make them the same size. As I said above, I'd like to cut it off when it gets above 80 pages. However, if you are adding groups of related adventures, don't hold any back for making it "too long."
chiisu81

Post by chiisu81 »

Ok will remember! I do want to include Tomb of Thorin Zuse, as well as one of John Dutton's adventures. I think the rest of his, as well as mine, can be saved for AA3.
chiisu81

Post by chiisu81 »

I'm leaning towards including John's Drakestein Island in AA2, along with Tomb of Thorin Zuse.

I'll try to add them myself soon; if I can't get them added without screwing up a bunch of stuff I'll email them to Solo.
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Post by Solomoriah »

Put 'em in, send 'em to me, and I'll do a layout pass and send it back for you and Al to review.
chiisu81

Post by chiisu81 »

Ok working on R17. Drakestein Island is a little too long for this, so will use Wulfrics Tomb instead. The former can go into AA3.
chiisu81

Post by chiisu81 »

R17 emailed to Solo. Got everything but the 2nd maps put in (layout woes) and just need help with the page styles and breaks. Still slowly learning these things in LibreOffice.
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Post by Solomoriah »

Hey, where did the Hillman Point maps come from? They're really nice, and look a little bit like Dyson Logos artwork... if they're his, we need to give proper credit. Or if they're anyone's other than yours or Keith's.
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Post by Solomoriah »

Okay, so we're at 90 pages now. Good.

I'm uploading R17 to this thread. Chi, I've done some paragraph styling, but I'm not feeling 100% right now so I'm not going to do it all this time. I have fixed the page styling so the headers are good. You can go ahead and add the cross-refs for the "table of contents." At this point, a proofing pass by both yourself and Al, if he's available, would be appropriate. I'll do a proofing pass of my own next time I work over the layout, which will probably be in a couple of releases or so.

Incidentally, we're going to have to redraw the Wulfric maps. Grays don't reproduce reliably... it's why we don't have alternating gray bar tables in the Core Rules. But that can wait until a later step.

Your problem inserting them into the document had to do with very, very weird dots-per-inch settings. I resized them to work properly.
AlMan

Post by AlMan »

Solomoriah wrote:I'm uploading R17 to this thread. ... At this point, a proofing pass by both yourself and Al, if he's available, would be appropriate. ...
It looks like R16 is still in the first post. Let me know if it is located somewhere else, please.