JN2 Monkey Isle

Creating game materials? Monsters, spells, classes, adventures? This is the place!
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Re: JN2 Monkey Isle

Post by Solomoriah »

I got busy and didn't get JN2 looked at; if you want to do an edit pass, go ahead.
My personal site: www.gonnerman.org
jdn2006

Post by jdn2006 »

Will do. And hopefully return it Monday.

The forum doesn't let me attach ODT (or PSD files or such) is why I've been using KeepandShare, in case you wonder.
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Post by Solomoriah »

I just realized, I have an edited JN2 in my inbox. I'm forwarding it to the last address I have for you. If you don't get it, let me know, or PM me a current address.
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Post by Solomoriah »

Okay, I've changed the forum settings to allow document-type files in the Project Feedback section.

I originally didn't intend to do development in the Feedback forum, else I would have set it that way in the first place.
jdn2006

Post by jdn2006 »

Solomoriah wrote:I just realized, I have an edited JN2 in my inbox. I'm forwarding it to the last address I have for you. If you don't get it, let me know, or PM me a current address.
I recieved this today (didn't check my e-mail over the weekend.) I have an edit I did I will provide and look at this later.

I wished I had read it last week. It had very useful notes.
Last edited by jdn2006 on Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
jdn2006

Post by jdn2006 »

Latest update I did over the weekend attached.

Last edited by jdn2006 on Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Post by Solomoriah »

I'm more than a little confused by your uploads...

If you download a release and revise it, go ahead and update the release number and post the ODT for me. That's all I need for the website; I'll take care of making your PDF using my installed fonts so it will be consistent with the other Basic Fantasy publications.
jdn2006

Post by jdn2006 »

Solomoriah wrote:I'm more than a little confused by your uploads...

If you download a release and revise it, go ahead and update the release number and post the ODT for me. That's all I need for the website; I'll take care of making your PDF using my installed fonts so it will be consistent with the other Basic Fantasy publications.
Will do.
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Post by Solomoriah »

Hey, I did some formatting corrections on JN2 R6, which I'm about to upload; please use it for your next edit pass. Also, please don't set SoutaneBlack to Bold... it gets bloated looking, and it's plenty bold as is.

I'm liking how this is looking, by the way.
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Post by Solomoriah »

BTW... I had mentioned merging JN1 and JN2 for publication. JN2 is longer than BF2 right now... I don't think we need to do any merging. Your modules will stand on their own just fine.

I'm assuming you don't mind me putting them out in print format (same as the others, no profit margin). They'd be the first Basic Fantasy Project modules in print where I'm not the principal author, a fact that makes me very happy. This was never meant to be a one-man operation, and really never has been.