Chapter II: Southbound

lucky64's Play-by-Post game forum.

Moderator: lucky64

Blazeguard

Re: Chapter II: Southbound

Post by Blazeguard »

Galan pipes up, "Brother Galan Slyleaf at your service, sir. As Pero here says, we found her wandering in the night. She seemed confused and was quite frightened. She directed us to this house and told us it belonged to her. We didn't feel right just leaving her in the state she was in so we stayed the night just to make sure that she was all right."
The problem with doing something really stupid to impress people is that they may just be impressed by how stupid you really are.
shaeffer

Post by shaeffer »

When the sheriff isn't looking, Neville regards him suspiciously and remains silent.
In the frozen land of Nador they were forced to eat Robin's minstrels. And there was much rejoicing.
Joe the Rat

Post by Joe the Rat »

Keiler is stone-faced, his hands resting on his axe.
Go with a smile!
dymondy2k

Post by dymondy2k »

Davros not being the sharpest tack in the box.. is pretty confused by all this dialog and waits expectantly for something to happen..
Check out my BFRPG Campaign Setting
The Dragonclaw Barony
lucky64

Post by lucky64 »

"Nice to meet you, good sirs." says Rufus.

"Anyway, poor old Miranda has been pretty bad for a few years now, one of her closest friends died in a raid involving Gnolls, and she's been a mess since, I'm probably one of the few people who has anything to do with her. I thank ya for helping her out... in bed with her?" Rufus shoots Thaddeus a long, cold stare.

"...anyway, glad she didn't get into more trouble with them bandits, I'd kill over if she did..."
Pero 5/5
Galan 7/7, 1 healing potion left
Keiler 9/9, 1 healing potion left
Neville 4/4,
Davros 9/9
Thaddeus 10/10, 1 healing potion left

8:21AM, windy
19th of mid summer
Hywaywolf

Post by Hywaywolf »

Hey, rufus didn't hear that! :)

"Bandits? Do you have bandit activity around here? Do you think she encountered any last night and thats why she was wandering around like we found her?"
lucky64

Post by lucky64 »

(It's not to say that there might be other bandits around here...)

"Whoa, slow down there... uh, sometimes we do, they mostly just spend the night and they're on their way... only one or twice I've had to beat one down... yeah, you could be right... if you figure out Miranda can be easily manipulated, you can have her pretty much do anything you want... uh, you didn't see any, did you?"
Pero 5/5
Galan 7/7, 1 healing potion left
Keiler 9/9, 1 healing potion left
Neville 4/4,
Davros 9/9
Thaddeus 10/10, 1 healing potion left

8:21AM, windy
19th of mid summer
Joe the Rat

Post by Joe the Rat »

Keiler gives every impression of there not being a bandit tied up under the table behind him. "I did see some men sneakin' about that abandoned house up yonder last night." Keiler points to his Dwarven eyes. "Most of this lot missed it, but I'm supposed to keep 'em out of harm - and Dav' over there gets in enough trouble without me helping. It might be worth a look if you're looking for trouble-makers. Sounds like a bit o' luck for Miss Miranda we fond her while Pero was out doin his star-gazin.' "
Go with a smile!
Hywaywolf

Post by Hywaywolf »

This game takes so long between posts that I couldn't remember if we actually had a bandit tied up behind us or not.
dymondy2k

Post by dymondy2k »

Hywaywolf wrote:This game takes so long between posts that I couldn't remember if we actually had a bandit tied up behind us or not.
Somehow I got lost as well.. I've just been nodding my head until I can get caught up.
Check out my BFRPG Campaign Setting
The Dragonclaw Barony