Chapter II: Southbound

lucky64's Play-by-Post game forum.

Moderator: lucky64

shaeffer

Re: Chapter II: Southbound

Post by shaeffer »

"They may be, but clearly the woman IS attached to someone more powerful who may object to us letting her get killed."
Neville goes around the other side of the house to the front so he can sneak up on one of the guards.
In the frozen land of Nador they were forced to eat Robin's minstrels. And there was much rejoicing.
Hywaywolf

Post by Hywaywolf »

ok then, Neville and I will wait till the back door crew burst in hopefully distracting the guards up front which will give us a BETTER chance at surprise and to hit their undefended back (-2 to their ac). Since we will be hidden and the noise inside is covering our approach and that it looks like this is a common (thus boring) job for these guards, and with us springing an "ambush" we should surprise on 1-4 on 1d6. So we are attacking to kill unless they surrender?
Joe the Rat

Post by Joe the Rat »

Does that mean I get to go all Jack Torrance on the back door? Can I? Can I?
Go with a smile!
Hywaywolf

Post by Hywaywolf »

we need to wait for Davros, but he should go in the back with pero and keiller. Keiler kicks in the door, davros races toward the dude, Pero goes to the woman, and then keiler comes in when he can. Thaddeus& Galon on on side of the building and neville on the other, at the sound of the back door being kicked in, we hesitate briefly for the guards to turn toward their door then we hit them from behind, neville with sneak attack and galan and thaddues normal attack but against -2 to the enemy ac.

Then we go from there next round. From ambush they reakky should be surprised unless they roll a 5 or 6.
Blazeguard

Post by Blazeguard »

That sounds like a solid plan to me.
The problem with doing something really stupid to impress people is that they may just be impressed by how stupid you really are.
dymondy2k

Post by dymondy2k »

(Sorrry guys)

I'll head around back with Pero and Keiller and give them any support they need.. I'll load a sling first...then shift to melee if needed.
Check out my BFRPG Campaign Setting
The Dragonclaw Barony
Hywaywolf

Post by Hywaywolf »

ok, there we go. we are all in place. Kick open the rear door and lets stop a rape/killing (not sure which one of them is doing the raping/killing just yet)
Joe the Rat

Post by Joe the Rat »

If everyone is ready, Keiler will attempt to kick the door in, and make one hell of a frightening racket as he bursts in.

If the door fails to yield, he will use his Great Axe to loosen the latch into a couple of pieces.
Go with a smile!
lucky64

Post by lucky64 »

Here we go... with a mighty kick...
...Keiler breaks the door right down. It splits into two upon hitting the ground. Both the man and woman are shocked. Pero and Davros rush in, with Davros taking a shot...
23 = 2dmg
...and gets him in the face, knocking him unconscious.

On the other side of the house...

The two guards spin around sharply, but before they can act...
23 = 6dmg = KILL
...Neville takes one down. Before the poor other guards even realizes what just happened...
Thaddeus
21 = 5dmg
...stabs the guy. Then Galan...
19 = 5dmg = DOUBLE KILL.
...finishes him off.

Back on the back of the house...

"M-m-my g-goodness!" exclaims the woman. "I t-t-thought this was the end. T-thank you, kind s-sirs..."
Pero 5/5
Galan 7/7, 1 healing potion left
Keiler 9/9, 1 healing potion left
Neville 4/4,
Davros 9/9
Thaddeus 10/10, 1 healing potion left

8:21AM, windy
19th of mid summer
Hywaywolf

Post by Hywaywolf »

(ooc: Dayam, we be some mofo badazzez. I hope we we be some mofo badazzez for the right cause :) )