Re: Chapter I: Into the keep of Kamir

Post by dymondy2k »

Davros just sits in the back of the party.. He's never been a fan of dogs
Check out my BFRPG Campaign Setting
The Dragonclaw Barony
Blazeguard

Post by Blazeguard »

(OOC: How voraciously are the dogs attacking their meal? Do they look hungry or well-fed?)
The problem with doing something really stupid to impress people is that they may just be impressed by how stupid you really are.
lucky64

Post by lucky64 »

They're not being starved to death, but they are very hungry.
Pero 5/5
Galan 7/7, 1 healing potion left
Keiler 9/9, 1 healing potion left
Neville 4/4,
Davros 9/9
Thaddeus 10/10, 1 healing potion left

8:21AM, windy
19th of mid summer
Blazeguard

Post by Blazeguard »

Galan looks around at the others and says, "Who wants to do the honors? A warhammer won't do much unless it needs some tenderizing first."
The problem with doing something really stupid to impress people is that they may just be impressed by how stupid you really are.
Joe the Rat

Post by Joe the Rat »

"Bwaha- heh.. Looks like I'm the only one who's set fer butcherin' ."
Keiler sets aside his Greataxe, pulls out his handaxe, and starts dismembering a goblin. It's almost like he's done this before. "How much do you think we'll need?"
Go with a smile!
crabus

Post by crabus »

Neville say "Keiler ?" "Are you sure that wolf eat goblin ?"
Joe the Rat

Post by Joe the Rat »

"The blood alone should get their interest. We'll have better luck with goblin than wolf, I'm guessin'. I seriously doubt they'd touch the ghoul. So unless one of you lot has a roast tucked away in your backpacks..." Keiler pauses and ponders the two halflings for a moment, before shaking his head and resuming his grisly work.
Go with a smile!
lucky64

Post by lucky64 »

Butchery turned out to be useful, distracting the wolves. You can all pass by unoticed. Now, which way shall we go?
Pero 5/5
Galan 7/7, 1 healing potion left
Keiler 9/9, 1 healing potion left
Neville 4/4,
Davros 9/9
Thaddeus 10/10, 1 healing potion left

8:21AM, windy
19th of mid summer
Hywaywolf

Post by Hywaywolf »

Light slowly returned to Pero's world. Where am I, he wondered. He blinked a few times to bring his surroundings into focus and almost screamed when the butchered bodies registered on his consciousness. Blood was everywhere, and what the blazing stars was going on with all the wolves happily chowing down? He shook his head and thought back to the last thing he remembered. Goblins, dead and burning goblins, blades and axes flying through the air. Pero nearly blanked out again. What was he doing here in this awful place. Why wasn't he in a nice warm library, in a cozy chair with a nice big book in his lap and a fat taper burning on the table beside him. But then he saw the short, gruff dwarf with hands drenched in blood and remembered why he was here. He and Keiler had sworn to defend one another. He couldn't afford to let the trauma of this place get to him again, or he'd be really and truly dead and not just absent without leave from his mind.

"hey, Keiler," he croaked softly, his voice not quite back from the dead yet, "whats with the wolves, are they our pets now?"
Joe the Rat

Post by Joe the Rat »

"Heh, you lookin' fer another mouth to feed already?" Keiler goes to slap Pero on the back, then stops as his magic-using associate flinches from his bloody hand. With a sheepish grin (in so far as his beard looks like he's got a mountain goat stuck to his face), he stops to wipe his hands on the other goblin's clothes, then goes to retrieve his axe. "Nah, we just want to keep 'em from raising an alarm. No point lettin' the whole place know we're here yet." He stops for a second, then adds "You can have your pick of the litter after we're done here."

He turns and addresses the rest of the party in a low voice. "Which way do you think, fellows? I'm thinking west - that's where we were hearing voices through the wall."
Go with a smile!