Chapter I: Into the keep of Kamir

lucky64's Play-by-Post game forum.

Moderator: lucky64

Blazeguard

Re: Chapter I: Into the keep of Kamir

Post by Blazeguard »

Galan takes a deep breath, grabs his amulet in both hands, sends a desparate prayer up to Alderonth, and prepares to try to turn the ghoul.

"If this works let's try to herd it up that north passage and see what else we can flush out. If not I think the only charitable thing to do would be to put it out of it's misery."
The problem with doing something really stupid to impress people is that they may just be impressed by how stupid you really are.
Joe the Rat

Post by Joe the Rat »

(OOC: any chance I can whack at it without breaking the cage?)
Go with a smile!
Sir Bedivere

Post by Sir Bedivere »

Blazeguard wrote:Galan takes a deep breath, grabs his amulet in both hands, sends a desparate prayer up to Alderonth, and prepares to try to turn the ghoul.

"If this works let's try to herd it up that north passage and see what else we can flush out. If not I think the only charitable thing to do would be to put it out of it's misery."
"It's in a cage, isn't it? I don't think there's anywhere for it to turn. I'm of a mind with Davros and Galan on this. Putting it to rest would be the merciful thing to do," Thaddeus says.
Blazeguard

Post by Blazeguard »

OOC: I was thinking of trying to turn it and if I succeeded we could somehow open the cage and then 'herd' it up the north passage by simply blocking the other exit. Let it go and see what it scares up. Maybe I'm way off base though. :?
The problem with doing something really stupid to impress people is that they may just be impressed by how stupid you really are.
Sir Bedivere

Post by Sir Bedivere »

OOC: Hm, I wasn't thinking of that. Interesting, but risky; it could just escape and then come back to eat us later. But see what everyone else thinks.
Joe the Rat

Post by Joe the Rat »

OOC: Given our current lack of elves, it might be a bit too risky. Sounds more like a Davros plan.
Go with a smile!
Blazeguard

Post by Blazeguard »

Sir Bedivere wrote:OOC: Hm, I wasn't thinking of that. Interesting, but risky; it could just escape and then come back to eat us later. But see what everyone else thinks.
True, but I was hoping that it would run into some more goblins or other baddies who would battle it out between each other and at least wear it down to the point that if it turned back on us we could dispatch it quickly. Plus, it might end up fighting a battle or 2 for us.
Blazeguard

Post by Blazeguard »

Joe the Rat wrote:OOC: Given our current lack of elves, it might be a bit too risky. Sounds more like a Davros plan.
Yeah, I've really got to take my signature to heart. ;)
dymondy2k

Post by dymondy2k »

Joe the Rat wrote:OOC: Given our current lack of elves, it might be a bit too risky. Sounds more like a Davros plan.
OOC: I laughed and then I went.. HEY!!

So our plan is try and kill the creature in the cage or leave it be. I think the smart plan is to leave it alone but as a cleric, any undead is an affront to my order..
Check out my BFRPG Campaign Setting
The Dragonclaw Barony
lucky64

Post by lucky64 »

After a flash of light...
...nothing happens. The ghoul does hiss at Galan, and beats on its cage.

Neville creeps down the hallway, and finds a door. There is a hole in the door. Peeking through it, all Neville can see is darkness, nor can he hear anything. The door dosen't seemed to be lock, ether.

(OOC: Map update.
Shall I assume we kill the ghoul? You can poke a sword through the cage.)
Pero 5/5
Galan 7/7, 1 healing potion left
Keiler 9/9, 1 healing potion left
Neville 4/4,
Davros 9/9
Thaddeus 10/10, 1 healing potion left

8:21AM, windy
19th of mid summer