Chapter I: Into the keep of Kamir

lucky64's Play-by-Post game forum.

Moderator: lucky64

Blazeguard

Re: Chapter I: Into the keep of Kamir

Post by Blazeguard »

Could we try lobbing a flaming oil pot into one of the far corners to try and distract them while we scamper up the ladder? Or some other such distraction? That might give us a few extra seconds as both Davros and Galan are in chainmaille so will have a hard time sneaking up on them. Although if they are all chanting that may muffle the sound somewhat.
We may just have to go for it and hope for the best. :?
The problem with doing something really stupid to impress people is that they may just be impressed by how stupid you really are.
Hywaywolf

Post by Hywaywolf »

I think the ones facing our direction will see where it came from before it falls from the sky and then we lose surprise and neville loses his backstab. I think its best if we lead with Neville in a surprise attack, then maybe us big guys toss the dwarf onto the roof. hahaha joke. pero and thaddeus can toss the halflings onto the roof and the dwarf can be on the ladder right behind neville and can move up right after him. Thats puts 4 on the roof that can fight the first round, and maybe if lucky is in a good mood pero and Thaddeus can climb up the same round. (again, if the kitchen door opens outward I want pero to spike it shut. Thaddeus has spikes. if so the pero would be coming up second round.) Hopefully we surprised them and they won't attack us that round. then we are in initiative and melee. and move immediately to the girl and form a circle around her.
Blazeguard

Post by Blazeguard »

That sounds good to me.
The problem with doing something really stupid to impress people is that they may just be impressed by how stupid you really are.
dymondy2k

Post by dymondy2k »

Davros isn't sure about 'Halfling Tossing'
Check out my BFRPG Campaign Setting
The Dragonclaw Barony
Hywaywolf

Post by Hywaywolf »

it will be more like just standing on our shoulders then pulling yourself up the rest of the way while we push upwards. If you happen to get airborne, well, we'll keep it just between us.
lucky64

Post by lucky64 »

Neville sneaks up the ladder, draws his knife...
16 = 6dmg = KILL
...and makes the kill. Keiler comes up behind him, sneaks to the next one, and...
21 = 5dmg = DOUBLE KILL
...and slices it in half. Pero and Thaddeus managed to get the halflings up the ladder. (no tossing needed) They both climb up the ladder. (same round, the female goblins haven't appear to have done anything) As Pero and Thaddeus get up the ladder, the chieftain's eyes meet with Pero's. You all have iniative over all of them.

(map update)
Pero 5/5
Galan 7/7, 1 healing potion left
Keiler 9/9, 1 healing potion left
Neville 4/4,
Davros 9/9
Thaddeus 10/10, 1 healing potion left

8:21AM, windy
19th of mid summer
Hywaywolf

Post by Hywaywolf »

Thaddeus runs staright at the preist and attacks him (if he can reach this round, if not, he will attack a closer one.)

Pero runs to the girl and tries to unchain her (he has a key) He will fight defensively if he is attacked.
Joe the Rat

Post by Joe the Rat »

Keiler will switch to the big axe, and intercept any goblins coming after Pero or the girl
Go with a smile!
Blazeguard

Post by Blazeguard »

Galan pulls out his sling and aims for the chieftain as well.
dymondy2k

Post by dymondy2k »

Davros quickly eyes Galen then pulls out his own sling and aims at the chief..
Check out my BFRPG Campaign Setting
The Dragonclaw Barony