Chapter I: Into the keep of Kamir

lucky64's Play-by-Post game forum.

Moderator: lucky64

dymondy2k

Re: Chapter I: Into the keep of Kamir

Post by dymondy2k »

Davros yells out... "BAM.. Headshot!!"

Then loads another bullet in his sling...
Check out my BFRPG Campaign Setting
The Dragonclaw Barony
crabus

Post by crabus »

Neville quaff his healing potion. He is hurt but proud of his fight.
Blazeguard

Post by Blazeguard »

Galan loads his sling again while muttering, "How much more can this guy take?!" He prepares to fire another shot at the chieftain.
The problem with doing something really stupid to impress people is that they may just be impressed by how stupid you really are.
Joe the Rat

Post by Joe the Rat »

Keiler yells, "Get her out of here, but watch yer step! Give up now, Gobbos! Raaaaah!"

He will attempt to split any standing goblin in reach to punctuate his point. He will go find one if there isn't one in reach. Even if it's the chief.
Go with a smile!
Hywaywolf

Post by Hywaywolf »

(OOC: I think we all need to stay here and fight to the finish with the girl in the middle. To hit her they would have to shoot through cover. And getting down the ladder while fighting would be hard especially since we would have to send some fighters down first in case the females come out. Once we get these guys all dead or surrended we can take out the females. defeat the two groups in detail.)
Joe the Rat

Post by Joe the Rat »

(Oh, we'll stay and fight - but I'd prefer the girl to the rear - she's our alarm if anyone comes up behind us :twisted: )
Go with a smile!
Hywaywolf

Post by Hywaywolf »

(There is no rear, we are surrounded. We should fight with her in the center as we form a circle around the pole which is where at least 3 of us plus the girl is now. She can watch the stairs. Or do you want us to back up to the ladder and hope the females don't come out with crossbows.)
lucky64

Post by lucky64 »

First of all, Blazeguard(Galan) pointed out to me an error in the last combat round. (The one before the last one) So, the goblin chieftain has taken 9dmg total. That's fixed. Look at the last page to see.

Second, I have updated the map, forgot to mention it. Sorry.

Lastly, to be sure, the next plan is to take care of the goblins in the center, with our halflings shooting at the chieftain?
Pero 5/5
Galan 7/7, 1 healing potion left
Keiler 9/9, 1 healing potion left
Neville 4/4,
Davros 9/9
Thaddeus 10/10, 1 healing potion left

8:21AM, windy
19th of mid summer
Hywaywolf

Post by Hywaywolf »

The only thing I see about the map I might see differently is that pero would be between the girl and the closest gob. I might quibble with you having me so far away from Pero, but you did say you moved me up next to keiler and I didn't say anything then. But I can also see that maybe Pero and teh girl moved around keiler and put themselves in that spot.

This hasn't formed into much of a circle lol, but i think we can take them out in another couple rounds. Then heal up anyone incapacitated. Thaddeus will attack the gob in front of him.

If Pero and the girl win initiative, then before the gob closes to melee with them they will run to get behind the archers/slingers where he will turn, the girl behind him, and fight defensively if gob 5 follows him . Ig Gob 5 wins init and attacks him, he will fight defensively where he stands.
Blazeguard

Post by Blazeguard »

Galan slides to the left a bit in order to get a clearer line to the chieftain and prepares to fire another bullet. He yells out to the group "Me and Davros will try to keep the chieftain pinned down while you guys take care of the rest!"
The problem with doing something really stupid to impress people is that they may just be impressed by how stupid you really are.