Prelude

lucky64's Play-by-Post game forum.

Moderator: lucky64

Locked
User avatar
dymondy2k
Posts: 1552
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:56 am

Re: Prelude

Post Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:25 pm

After hearing Keiler give the all clear, Davros tugs on the wizard's sleeve and motions him inside the room. Davros eyes begin to water and he turns a bit green gilled as the stench of burnt goblin almost overwhelms him. He quickly ducks his head back into the hallway to get a few gulps of relatively fresher air.
Check out my BFRPG Campaign Setting
The Dragonclaw Barony
User avatar
Husk
Posts: 41
Joined: Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:42 pm

Re: Prelude

Post Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:35 am

As the flames erupt, Pero moves his arm to shield his face form the heat. Once the carnage is over he turns to look at what remains and opens the hood on the lantern. He absently follows the tugging into the room, wincing at the acrid stench of the chamber. Once he

"Well, so far so good it would seem."

When he sees the threat is dispatched he replaces the dagger under his robes and begins poking the remains with his staff. Pero will search the bodies for anything of interest and then search the room.
User avatar
Blazeguard
Posts: 1280
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:48 pm
Location: Saskatoon, SK, Canada

Re: Prelude

Post Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:14 pm

Breathing a quick prayer of thanks to Lord Alderonth, Galan follows Pero into the room and joins him in searching what's left of the bodies and then the room. He also keeps an ear open to listen for any signs of reinforcements approaching.
The problem with doing something really stupid to impress people is that they may just be impressed by how stupid you really are.
Sir Bedivere
Posts: 998
Joined: Thu May 27, 2010 10:46 pm

Re: Prelude

Post Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:42 am

Thaddeus switches back to his sword and looks around the room while the others search the goblin corpses.
User avatar
crabus
Posts: 73
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:47 am
Location: Lille, France

Re: Prelude

Post Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:23 am

Neville will check carefully the crude door if the door is locked or trapped without open it.
He will listen if any sound come from behind.
User avatar
lucky64
Posts: 165
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:28 pm
Location: Los Lunas, NM

Re: Prelude

Post Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:00 am

Keiler examines the cave in. It appears that it happened quite a long time ago. It also appears that something must have slammed into the ceiling... perhaps magic is at work.

A search of the room and bodies reveals that the goblins aren't carrying anything of use, other than old, rusty, and scorched weapons. The pile of bones had six gold coins in it. You can't seem to find anything else.
All seems quiet.

Neville finds that the door is just a normal door... or, more specificly, a crude piece of wood jammed into a doorframe. Opening it would be very noisey, as it's not very well fitted. As he listens, he can hear goblins. They don't seem to be directly behind the door. They seem to be occupied with something.
Pero 5/5
Galan 7/7, 1 healing potion left
Keiler 9/9, 1 healing potion left
Neville 4/4,
Davros 9/9
Thaddeus 10/10, 1 healing potion left

8:21AM, windy
19th of mid summer
User avatar
Joe the Rat
Posts: 1242
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:28 am

Re: Prelude

Post Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:44 pm

"Hmmph. Shoddy construction." Keiler sneers at poorly constructed ceilings that would collapse from something simple like a blast of powerful magic. :P

He looks around at the rest of the party, then to Neville. "Anything interesting?"
User avatar
Blazeguard
Posts: 1280
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:48 pm
Location: Saskatoon, SK, Canada

Re: Prelude

Post Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:11 pm

Galan continues to listen, trying to determine whether the voices are coming toward the door, moving away from the door, or staying stationary.
The problem with doing something really stupid to impress people is that they may just be impressed by how stupid you really are.
User avatar
crabus
Posts: 73
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:47 am
Location: Lille, France

Re: Prelude

Post Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:33 am

Neville say "Hum, some noise come from behind" "This door will very noisy if we open it" "If we use this exit, we should ready to fight"
User avatar
Husk
Posts: 41
Joined: Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:42 pm

Re: Prelude

Post Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:21 pm

Pero scoops up the coins from the ash and they vanish beneath his robes. He mutters aloud to whomever cares to listen.

"I will keep a running count and settle up once our business is done."

And after Neville speaks;

"More goblins? Any idea as to how many?"
Locked

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest