Prelude

lucky64's Play-by-Post game forum.

Moderator: lucky64

Sir Bedivere

Re: Prelude

Post by Sir Bedivere »

Thaddeus will strike with his sword at the first possible moment.
lucky64

Post by lucky64 »

The Goblin walks in, and proptly picks up the coin, only to see a bunch of adventurers ready to beat him to death. Pero reacts first, throwing a dagger right at the goblin. The goblin catches wind of the attack, however, and ducks down. Galan, right behind the goblin, jumps into action. This goblin, however, somehow knew Galan was there, and proptly dodged the attack. However, he did not notice Neville, who swiftly stepped behind him, and silt his throat. The goblin drops to the floor, rather loudly. Another goblin begins to walk down the hall, to see what the noise is about. What that goblin didn't know, was a dwarf stepped right in front of him. Keiler winds up, and throws his handaxe. It hits the goblin right in the arm. It hises and jumps back. The other two goblins run down the hall, their swords drawn. During all of the chaos, Thaddeus hears something from behind, just as Keiler throws his handaxe, three more goblins enter the room from behind. Neville hears:
"Well well, what do we have here?"
You're surrounded. What shall you all do?
Pero 5/5
Galan 7/7, 1 healing potion left
Keiler 9/9, 1 healing potion left
Neville 4/4,
Davros 9/9
Thaddeus 10/10, 1 healing potion left

8:21AM, windy
19th of mid summer
Joe the Rat

Post by Joe the Rat »

Since it sounds like we're all still in the room, Keiler will hold the doorway by chopping down goblins with his greataxe as they get in reach. If someone else wants to fight on this side, he'll make room.

Here's hoping the halflings can reverse themselves quickly.
Go with a smile!
dymondy2k

Post by dymondy2k »

Davros stomach lurches as he hears the unfamiliar voice behind him. He whirls around, sliding backwards his sling spinning up in his hand..

"I pray thee Alderonth let my aim be true!!"

My goal is to put a bit of distance between us and let loose with the sling, since I already had it in my hand. Next round I'll switch to my warhammer.
Last edited by dymondy2k on Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my BFRPG Campaign Setting
The Dragonclaw Barony
Sir Bedivere

Post by Sir Bedivere »

Thaddeus will move and attack one of the three newcomers.
Blazeguard

Post by Blazeguard »

Galan spins around and flattens himself against the wall on the other side of the door. He will help Keiler by attacking the first goblin that comes through the doorway (hopefully it's the injured one and he can finish him off).
The problem with doing something really stupid to impress people is that they may just be impressed by how stupid you really are.
crabus

Post by crabus »

Neville don't known what exactly to do.
So he try to injure a goblin with his dagger !
Husk

Post by Husk »

Pero yelps once he hears that they have become surrounded. He turn to face the new attackers at their back.

"About face gents! We have company!"

(OOC: not sure how close everyone is, if he can manage Pero will do his best to clamber into cover between the two fighters. If he is too close to a goblin to move without being attacked he will try to bring his staff down on its head and then move.)
lucky64

Post by lucky64 »

Pero, reacting first, takes cover next to Keiler, since Thaddeus is on the other side of the room. (OOC: I'm making a battlemap, will have it up soon to make this easier) Davros aims at one of the newcomers, and fires. The goblin ducks down, however, and charges at Davros, who, steps right out of the way of the attack. On the other side of the room, one of the goblins charges out the door. Galan and Keiler both strike at the same time, practicly crippling and chopping the goblin in half. Neville spins around and attacks the nearest goblin, which is right next to Davros. Unfortunatly, he misses, with the goblin stepping right out of the way. During that, another goblin rushed right out from the door. While Galan and Keiler didn't have enough time to react, the goblin tripped on the body of the goblin they just dispatched, falling to the floor. Thaddeus moves and swings at another of the newcomers, sucessfully cutting his arm off, and watches him fall to the floor. The last newcomer runs for Thaddeus, who happened to react first, and parry the attack.

Okay, so here's what it looks like now,
Pero is behind Keiler,
Galan and Keiler are in front of the door, where the goblins came from,
Davros is near the middle of the room, engaged with a goblin,
Neville is right next to Davros, also engaged with the same goblin,
Thaddeus is next to the entrance from which you just entered, engaged with a goblin,
There are three goblins in the room, with one of them being on the floor, trying to get back up.
It seems that the injured goblin is still in the hallway.
Pero 5/5
Galan 7/7, 1 healing potion left
Keiler 9/9, 1 healing potion left
Neville 4/4,
Davros 9/9
Thaddeus 10/10, 1 healing potion left

8:21AM, windy
19th of mid summer
Joe the Rat

Post by Joe the Rat »

3 in the room (1 on the ground), 2 dead, 1 injured in the hall. (He's got my axe!)
Go with a smile!