PBP game

lucky64's Play-by-Post game forum.

Moderator: lucky64

Husk

Re: PBP game

Post by Husk »

Not sure how close we are to starting, but Joe and I have worked out a joint back story. It's pretty general (though we're not sure what you were planing) so hopefully it will mesh with whatever you've decided on. Pero and Keiler met in one of the near by trade cities where Pero comes into possession of a treasure map and hires Keiler as protection with promise of "an even split of whatever treasure they find". After searching they realize the map is a fake. Keiler, having held his end of the bargain, refuses to leave Pero until his debt is paid. The pair end up in whatever town fits well with the beginning you have planed, to resupply and looking for a way to make up some money.

We tried to keep it a open as possible, so hopefully it works out.
Blazeguard

Post by Blazeguard »

Hywaywolf wrote:So its the same as the BTB rules. I imagine blazeguard was hoping for a chance to throw spells at first level :)
You caught me. ;)
The problem with doing something really stupid to impress people is that they may just be impressed by how stupid you really are.
dymondy2k

Post by dymondy2k »

Joe the Rat wrote:That or have the Semi-Sorcerous "Pick it when you cast it" option...

We know they're the same religion, but is there any chance our Halfling Brothers (Half-Brothers?) are from the same church/temple/whatever you call the centers of worship? I see some potential there. I mean, it your backstories, but I just wanted to toss that idea out there.
I think we will definitely play off the 'same temple' theme.
Check out my BFRPG Campaign Setting
The Dragonclaw Barony
lucky64

Post by lucky64 »

Husk wrote:Not sure how close we are to starting, but Joe and I have worked out a joint back story. It's pretty general (though we're not sure what you were planing) so hopefully it will mesh with whatever you've decided on. Pero and Keiler met in one of the near by trade cities where Pero comes into possession of a treasure map and hires Keiler as protection with promise of "an even split of whatever treasure they find". After searching they realize the map is a fake. Keiler, having held his end of the bargain, refuses to leave Pero until his debt is paid. The pair end up in whatever town fits well with the beginning you have planed, to resupply and looking for a way to make up some money.

We tried to keep it a open as possible, so hopefully it works out.
That's great. Sure will help get this adventure off the ground.
Joe the Rat wrote:That or have the Semi-Sorcerous "Pick it when you cast it" option...

We know they're the same religion, but is there any chance our Halfling Brothers (Half-Brothers?) are from the same church/temple/whatever you call the centers of worship? I see some potential there. I mean, it your backstories, but I just wanted to toss that idea out there.
If you want it to be. The nearest church in my adventure is the church of St. Stephen.
Sir Bedivere wrote:Just curious; who's Alderonth? Is that like Presbyterian?
Uh, no. He's the god that everyone worships in my adventure. Like I said, he'll grant you any spell you can cast at that point, but he's very demanding on the whole worship deal.

Alright, as everyone might have noticed, I has my own PBP forum! Yay! Before we can start, everyone
must post one more time, to this topic, in this forum, to make sure you can post properly. Also, as
a short notice, everyone may start out with one cure light wounds potion, just to give you a nice boost.
When everyone has posted, we'll start the adventure. (I'm sooo excited!) :mrgreen:
Pero 5/5
Galan 7/7, 1 healing potion left
Keiler 9/9, 1 healing potion left
Neville 4/4,
Davros 9/9
Thaddeus 10/10, 1 healing potion left

8:21AM, windy
19th of mid summer
crabus

Post by crabus »

Ok, letz gô !
Husk

Post by Husk »

Ready to get started!
Joe the Rat

Post by Joe the Rat »

:lol: Bwahaha!

Game on!
Go with a smile!
dymondy2k

Post by dymondy2k »

Whats a forum and how do I post in it? ;-)

Ready over here!

and Blaze and I have established that we are from the same temple and the the Elders have sent us out to find grand adventure!
Check out my BFRPG Campaign Setting
The Dragonclaw Barony
Sir Bedivere

Post by Sir Bedivere »

Present!

Also, today and tomorrow are going to be extremely busy for me, so I may not check in again until Saturday morning.
Blazeguard

Post by Blazeguard »

Unleash the goblins!!!!! :twisted:
The problem with doing something really stupid to impress people is that they may just be impressed by how stupid you really are.