Free Online Game Tools
I have written some handy tools for GMs running Basic Fantasy RPG campaigns, and I make them available for use right here. First, there are the programs in the Dungeoneer suite. I am working to combine and extend the functionality of these programs to create a true automated adventure creation system.
- NPC Adventurer Party Generator -- Generate a party of NPC adventurers to challenge your player character party.
- NPC Bandit and Pirate Generator -- Instantly generate a party of bandits or pirates... handy for those random encounters.
- Treasure Generator -- Rolls any standard treasure using the BFRPG tables.
- Dungeon Room Generator Generate dungeon room contents automatically using the BFRPG random dungeon and random encounter tables.
Next are my stand-alone tools.
- MapMatic creates old-school monochrome maps. If you've
never used it before, I recommend you visit the main MapMatic page
for more details. In a hurry? Click one of the links below:
- MapMatic +2 -- MapMatic +2 creates old-school monochrome maps using the original MapMatic engine (see below), and permits online storage and sharing of those maps through a basic user account interface.
- MapMatic and MapMatic +1 -- MapMatic creates old-school monochrome maps from a text definition, no drawing required; MapMatic +1 adds a simple GUI.
- Character Generator -- Roll up stats according to the standard rules.
- Height/Weight Generator -- Generates PC height and weight for standard and supplementary races.