Roll20 sheet

General topics, including off-topic discussion, goes here.
Metroknight

Re: Roll20 sheet

Post by Metroknight »

black1blade wrote:Yeah everyone's gotten the hang of it just fine. Half of them have made multiple characters.
Metroknight wrote:If anyone uses it and discovers a problem, please drop a message in the Updated/Advanced Basic Fantasy Character Sheets thread on roll20.
Metroknight

Post by Metroknight »

Hello everyone, I'm the creator and maintainer of the new bfrpg sheet on roll20 (solomoriah was the creator of the original sheet). The reason for this post is a general request to all users of the roll20 sheet.

I've been tweaking the sheet in a private game that is dedicated for this purpose and I'm seeking people that are familiar with the system and the various supplements to give me suggestions and bug checks as I can do only so much myself. I need more eyes and minds on this plus I want this to be a community driven and supported sheet.

If you are interested and willing to help out, then drop a post here and I will toss you a pm with the link.
Last edited by Metroknight on Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Metroknight

Post by Metroknight »

The roll20 BFRPG sheet has a pull request issued so it should be updated in a week or so. New features were added : Racial save modifier fields, Racial note field are the main two new additions. There were some smaller tweaks also.
Metroknight

Post by Metroknight »

To those of us that play or run BFRPG games on roll20, I'm letting you all know that I'm working on the sheet and will be updating it in the future.

I'm just needing some people to take a look at the WIP sheet and provide feedback. I have some ideas about some additional features on the sheet but they are just thoughts for now.
Metroknight

Post by Metroknight »

I now have a roll20 game (https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/detail ... t-creation) that is publicly view able but only members can post. If any of you want to have a voice on the roll20 sheet, let me know through pming me on roll20 (click on my roll20 name and send me a pm) so I can send you an invite to the group.

There is no game ran there as it is only a support / sheet construction group.
Metroknight

Post by Metroknight »

Doing some work on the sheet and need an official answer to a question.

On page 10 it states
[quote=core rules]Monetary values are usually expressed in gold pieces. In addition to gold coins, there are coins made of platinum, silver, electrum (an alloy of gold and silver), and copper. They are valued as follows: 1 platinum piece (pp) = 5 gold pieces (gp) 1 gold piece (gp) = 10 silver pieces (sp) 1 electrum piece (ep) = 5 silver pieces (sp) 1 silver piece (sp) = 10 copper pieces (cp) For game purposes, assume that one gold piece weighs 1/10th of a pound, and that five coins will “fit” in a cubic inch of storage space (this isn't literally accurate, but works well enough when applied to a box or chest).
page 10,[/quote]

If 1 gold equals 1/10 of a pound, do all the other coins weigh the same? I need to know so I can get the roll20 sheet mechanics to work properly.
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Post by Solomoriah »

Treat them as if they do, for simplicity's sake.
My personal site: www.gonnerman.org
Metroknight

Post by Metroknight »

That is what I thought also and was working out the mechanics but just wanted to be sure.

The sheet is being overhauled some to get it more updated.

---edit--
Forgot to say thank you so "Thank you".