Practical Character Sheet by Jose Kercado

Creating game materials? Monsters, spells, classes, adventures? This is the place!
kerc

Practical Character Sheet by Jose Kercado

Post by kerc »

Here's a link to the character sheet I designed a couple of months ago. I've been using this in my game and I gotta say that it works quite nicely. Let me know if I'm posting this in the right place...

EDIT by Solomoriah: This is now an "official" character sheet, and can be found on the Downloads page.
https://basicfantasy.org/downloads.html#kerc-sheet
Kerc | Dice Pencil & Paper | @dicepencilpaper
Hexamer47

Re: New character sheet for all classes

Post by Hexamer47 »

Very Nice. Thanks for sharing!
chiisu81

Re: Practical Character Sheet by Jose Kercado

Post by chiisu81 »

Link updated.
onearmspence

Post by onearmspence »

Is there any chance to get the original document?
Argamae

Post by Argamae »

Hi there, I noticed some issues with the Autofill-version of your character sheet. The ticks in the weapon section (for ranges) don't work correctly. Also, if I print out the sheet it doesn't show the attribute values and mods as well as some other entries (like armor type, shield and hit points). Any chance for a fix? Or is it just me and the problem lies elsewhere?
Fie upon the girlie men who are adverse to having encounters with random monsters!
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Post by Solomoriah »

For the record, Jose wrote his own game and thus rarely visits our community (though as always he remains a member in good standing for his contributions). So he's not likely to answer requests for the original files.
My personal site: www.gonnerman.org
Argamae

Post by Argamae »

Solomoriah wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 10:02 pm For the record, Jose wrote his own game and thus rarely visits our community (though as always he remains a member in good standing for his contributions). So he's not likely to answer requests for the original files.
Thank you for the heads-up. I have discovered that the ticks worked perfectly at my other pc so the issue was likely not the sheet itself.
Fie upon the girlie men who are adverse to having encounters with random monsters!
kerc

Post by kerc »

Solomoriah wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 10:02 pm For the record, Jose wrote his own game and thus rarely visits our community (though as always he remains a member in good standing for his contributions). So he's not likely to answer requests for the original files.
I created my own games, but I still play Basic Fantasy a lot! Also I'm helping a friend of my daughter to get started as a GM using BFRPG. Gave him a copy of the book. He loves the game!
Kerc | Dice Pencil & Paper | @dicepencilpaper
tkdco2

Post by tkdco2 »

Thanks for sharing, Jose!