The Search for the Cure

Creating game materials? Monsters, spells, classes, adventures? This is the place!
nam37

The Search for the Cure

Post by nam37 »

Hello. I've been playing through this series with my family, and while waiting for the final version of "The Fane" I wrote up an adventure before this one (a 2.5 I guess). It's a bit custom to our characters, but if there is any interest I could flesh it out and make it more generic. I've attached the adventure and some hand-outs that go with it.

Thoughts?
Attachments
The Search for the Cure.zip
(8.1 MiB) Downloaded 356 times
Fastjack2xs

Re: The Fane at Mount Shanaz

Post by Fastjack2xs »

nam37 wrote:Hello. I've been playing through this series with my family, and while waiting for the final version of "The Fane" I wrote up an adventure before this one (a 2.5 I guess). It's a bit custom to our characters, but if there is any interest I could flesh it out and make it more generic. I've attached the adventure and some hand-outs that go with it.

Thoughts?

My thoughts? I think you've done a super slick job! I really like your adventure, especially all the detail that you've added to it, it's really nice.

However, I'm sure Chiisu and others will tell you that you will need to put it into the proper format and kick out any photos or anything else that might be copyrighted. Just ask Chiisu or Alman about anything you need to know and they will get you pointed in the right direction.

Anyway, thanks! And good luck!
nam37

Post by nam37 »

Fastjack2xs wrote:...you will need to put it into the proper format and kick out any photos or anything else that might be copyrighted.
Of course. Like I said, this was originally just for personal use. The maps, handouts, copy, and some of the images are mine. Mostly I would just need to replace and/or site the images and reformat the text. It's likely that the reformatting would be the bigger challenge time-wise. Parts of it would probably need to be made more generic also, as some of it was tweaked for my player's needs.
chiisu81

Post by chiisu81 »

That's a great adventure, I would definitely like to see more! Feel free to create a new Workshop thread; we'll be more than happy to help you get it into the standard BFRPG format. Fastjack is correct about the images, but of course we'll work on that with the format conversion as well.

Happy to hear my adventure being played! I do need to dive back in and finish this third and final Gulshan adventure, it and Finley Manor are on my "must-finish" list before I attempt work on yet another adventure (already picked out a map!).
chiisu81

Re: The Search for the Cure

Post by chiisu81 »

Went ahead and split this off into its own thread.